4 ~ School Struggles

Donghyuck and his friends walked to school, it's been 2 days since they agreed to stay at his house for a while, and he was grateful because he was feeling a lot better now. His diet was finally getting back to normal. He also got a new phone.

"Hyung, ignore that Mark guy when you see him. Don't talk to him." Jisung advised Donghyuck, and he replied with a nod.

"I'll make sure of that." Chenle said, walking next to him.

"Lele, you're so small. I don't think he'd be scared of you." Donghyuck said, trying not to sound rude.

"I can handle it. I'm 17 years old now. I'm unstoppable."

"If you say so.."

"THE POWER OF THE DOLPHIN!" Chenle exclaimed, punching the air with his fist.

"Let's hope that power works.." Jaemin muttered.

*Ring!(a Linga Ling)*

"Ah fuck! We gotta run!"

"Wait! Lemme play this first." Jeno said.

"HURRY UP!!"

"Okay okay.."

There was music coming out of Jeno's phone.

DASHI RUN RUN RUN

"Are you serious..?" Renjun sighed, rolling his eyes.

Jeno nodded and they all ran to school.

"Can't believe I have a crush on his cringey ass.." muttered Jaemin.

"What was that?" Jeno asked.

"Nothing."

They made it in time for their first class in Room 18.

Donghyuck was lucky enough to sit in the front of the classroom, Mark was all the way in the back.

"Alrighty class," Mr. Jung announced,

"Today you will be put into groups of two, and you will be working on a project together."

Donghyuck prayed to jisoos that he wouldn't be paired with Mark.

"Okay, here are the pairs."

"Sicheng and Yuta,"

The Chinese boy blushed and the Japanese one whisper-exclaimed, "yes!"

"Jaemin and Jeno.."

Both turned around and smiled at each other.

"Johnny and Chittaphon,"

"Please call me Ten, sir." The small boy pointed out.

"Okay then, Mr. Leechiapornkul.."

(A/N: it's LEECHAIYAPORNKUL 💀)

Mark snickered and Ten looked down. Johnny noticed and shot a dirty look at him. Mark looked away.

"I need a Johnny in my life-" Donghyuck was saying, but then got cut off by the teacher.

"Mark and Donghyuck.."

Donghyuck felt dying on the spot. Right then and there. His seatmate Taeil pat his back.

"Jisoos, why didn't you answer my prayers?!" He thought, his fists balled up.

Mark smirked to himself. He planned to not verbally abuse the poor boy, physically or sexually was still an option.

By the time the teacher was done, His friends were paired up with someone nice, sadly he was stuck with the great Mark Lee.

"You guys have 2 months to do this project. Yes, you heard me, 2 months. There needs to be a poster that's neat, has many details, makes your information clear and understandable, and the presentation needs to be executed well. If you and your partner exceed all these expectations, you will win $10,000 each."

The whole class was in shock.

Mr. Jung continued, "Crazy, right? The school is trying to be nicer and give more opportunities to students to help them with the future and stuff."

Mr. Jung then passed out a packet, explaining everything for the project. It needed to be about an idol group.

Donghyuck thought that was fun, he was a big EXO fan, though he didn't know if Mark liked KPOP.

Class was dismissed and they went to their next class.

Of course, Donghyuck's Mindhyuck mode activated, he was especially amazing in math, the teacher and students were in awe whenever he spoke. Then there was Mark.. frowning and rolling his eyes, muttering the word, "Show off.." every time a question was answered by Hyuck.

It was now lunch time and Donghyuck sat down with his friends.

"I feel so bad for you, hyung." Chenle said giving Donghyuck a hug.

"Yeah. That sucks." replied Jaemin.

"I know, I know.."

"But at least we have a chance of getting $10,000!!!!" Jeno exclaimed.

"Mhm.. but still.. he's with me.."

The 6 friends kept talking about the project for the rest of lunch, and Mark stood there staring at Donghyuck from afar. Mark always called him ugly, but he actually thought he was really handsome. He tried convincing himself that he was straight.

"I'm not gay.. I'm not gay.." Mark muttered to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter guys! School is getting on my nerves again sksksks

I love y'all 💕