You Don't Know How Much I Love You //Stucky// Part 1

Start from the beginning

The now taller man had taught me how to use the television or T.V.. so I decided to check through the channels on it. It's amazing how good the quality of the television is compared to video back in the 40's.

I land on a news channel and decide to just leave it there. I couldn't find anything to occupy me whilst Steve is out shopping with Natasha. I sigh.

He'll be back any time soon anyway. It's already 4pm according to the clock on the wall.

And just as I read the device, I hear the door squeak open and then shut again.

"Bucky! I'm home!" He called out to me like a husband would to his wife, coming home from work.

Oh, I would kill for that opportunity... not kill, but... maybe? It was stupid to think like that anyway.

I put on a smile as I glance over to Steve, who was walking up to the kitchen bench. "Hey, Steve!" I turn to face the man behind me. He walked up to me and pat my head. Blush as starting to creep up onto my face. He brushed his fingers through the thick strands. Was it wrong to say it felt good? Too good?

"You need to wash your hair bud." He takes his hand away from my scalp as he smirks. Hot damn his smile makes me blush.

Of course, I'm not trying to hide that.. if he figures it out and asks me about it, I'll tell him.
I don't want to make it weird though.

"Hm.. yeah, I do.." I pause as I start to shiver. "O-oh Yeah, I forgot. Ummm.. it's really cold and no matter how many blankets I use I feel too cold..." it certainly wasn't a good feeling.

Steve, however, is wearing a thick jacket and two layers underneath and jeans. At least he did. He took of the jacket and one of the shirts, accidentally flashing a little bit of his stomach. I almost wanted to touch it. His stomach looked so smooth... but again, that would be weird of me.

Steve starts to shiver as well. "O-oh I see.. you didn't turn on the heater like I showed you?" I paused as I remembered. "Yeah, I did. But a few minutes after, it stopped working..." I looked down at my crossed legs. "Do you think you'll be o-" he says, until I interrupt him, "the cold brings back too many memories..." I shook. "Th-those memories..." I stared at the ground with my eyes wide open, only blinking every ten seconds.

"Oh, Bucky... I- I could call to get it fixed, but they wouldn't be able to help until tomorrow." I heard in the tone of his voice. He's worried about me.

"I think I'd go crazy before 9pm!" I cough a forced laugh through my closed mouth. I suddenly feel a hand lay itself softly on my left shoulder, causing a more violent shiver than what the cold was causing. Then my right shoulder. First two hands were on my shoulders, now Steve's chin rested on the top of my head as well. I blush the shade of crimson.

"Bucky... you'll be ok. I'm here..." he tries to calm me down. Little does he know I'm freaking out more than before he tried to comfort me.

I let out a whine, trying to tell him to get off. Tell him to get off or otherwise I was going to end up kissing him right here right now. But he lets go, I'm guessing because he got my message.

"Bucky." He says my name whilst walking around the couch to his room. "How's the temperature in your room?" He covers his arms and rubs them together. "Uhm. It's ok in there I guess?" I reply. "Can I sleep in your room?" He asks and looks over to me.

I can't, I can't! I'll be too tempted!

But poor Steve... I can't leave him to... freeze...

"If you want t-to..." I calmly reply, being careful not to loose my shit.

"Hm. Thanks Winter Bear Boo!" We smugly runs over and pinched my cheek like I'm a child. I used to always get flustered at that name he gave me about 90 year back when we where around the age of ten.

"Seriously? You're bringing that back?" I asked, trying to hide the blush on my cheeks. I was too flustered. Probably not a good time to let the world know... including Steve.

"Of course I am!" He rests his fists on his hips, his right foot almost on Demi-pointe. It was enough to make me want to scream how much I love him!

"Oh yeah, I ordered you pizza! Did you eat it?" He asks. "Yes. It was really good!" I replied. "Good! I ate just before.. now I'm tired. What's the time?" He looks to the clock. "Only 15 past?! Geez... I'm so tired... I just wanna sleep already." Steve ran his hands through his slicked back hair.

The sooner we go to bed the sooner Ik be close to him! "I- uhm... I tired too. We could go to bed now??" I shrug. "At least we won't sleep in. Haha!" I rest my real hand on the back of my neck. We both had problems with sleeping in despite all of the sleep we got being frozen for 70 years.

"Yeah, sure! I'll grab my blankets and pillows so we can double them up!" He jumps up and down running to his room. If he wants to double up on the blankets... does that mean??? "YOU WANT TO SLEEP IN MY BED?!" I yell out to him a little too loud. I cup my hands around my mouth as I stand up as walk sideways into my room.

I could almost cry right about now. THE Steven Rogers! In MY bed?! My brain shouts. I sit down on my bed slowly and put my hands into my lap.

"Oh my shit!" I whisper yell to myself. What was I thinking he would do, anyway? Sleep on the floor? I guess I kind of knew, just surprised. That's the reason why I seem so shocked. I'm more surprised than being madly in love with Steve at the moment.

He finally enters the room carrying his pillows and blankets, with them covering his entire body. "Ah, Sorry. Had to get dressed for bed." He grunts, throwing the pile of material on the bed, soon following after.

He lay face down on the pile. I can finally see what he's wearing. A white t-shirt, as per usual, and black track suit pants. The same that I am wearing right now.

I pat him on the back. "C'mon Steve. Get into bed properly or you'll get cold!" I tugged at his shirt. I kept tugging until he taps my hand to stop and gets up. He walks to the right side of the bed and sits next to me. He grabs his two pillows and lays one of them on top of the one on my side, then one of his side. I watch him pull the poofy blanket up and spread it across the bed. His eyes were already getting dark circles.

A shame... such a gorgeous and handsome face looking that bad because of the rings around his eyes. He still looks handsome though, gotta give him that...

I smile at him. I stare for a while until Steve finishes spreading out the blanket and looks back to me.

"Bucky?" He looks into my eyes. "Yeah?" I question.

He doesn't reply for the next ten seconds and looks down to his blanket covered lap, fidgeting with the sheets.

"You ok?" I pat his back to help him focus. He doesn't look well...

"I think..." he pauses. "I think I might be gay."

A/N:
AHAHAHAHA CLIFF HANGER!
This is at 2069 words so I'll leave it here. :)