Saltmates

Saltmates- When two people have an unbreakable bond by being salty about the same things.

~Ring~

"Idiots. All of them!"
Bakugou was the first one out of the classroom when the bell for lunch rang. That wasn't unusual but the person to achieve second place was. Jirou followed swiftly behind the blonde and the three amigos stayed to talk to Kirishima before he left for the cafeteria.

Bakugou turned sharply around one of the hall corners and stopped just as suddenly. Jirou lightly bumped into him due to this sudden motion. "What do you want Weird Ears?"

She backed up as well as looked up. "To know what's up."

He 'tch'ed and turned to face her. "Stay out of shit that's not your business!"

"It's my business because whatever happened is fucking with you."

"Why do you care about what's fucking with me?"

"Because it's fucking with Kirishima too. And that is a walking cinnamon roll."

"...What?"

"It's some fangirl term that Mina uses-"

"If he was a food he'd be like a cookies and cream protein shake but whatever-" He just rolled his eyes on the outside. He did almost say the cookies and cream thought out loud but the challenge came into mind. "I can't talk about that dumb shit right now. So piss off or-"

"You'll blow my face of, kill me, destroy everything I love, blah blah blah, whatever." She played unconsciously with her right earlobe. "You're just off today, and since you don't really piss me off, plus Kirishima's a good guy, I wanted to you to know that- you've got a whole crew ready to fuck you up if you hurt Kiri. But I think you... can be decent if you try. So if you wanna rant or something- I can play some music and pretend I'm listening. Or actually listen if you want a friend while you're not hanging with Kiri." She shrugged. "Basically, I'm open if you wanna talk. Also beware of- well everyone since we all love that cinnamon roll so much."

"Cookies and cream protein shake." That was the first thing that slipped out. Then, "Weird ears girl-" He kicked a crack in the floor. "You're... not an idiot."

"Thanks. I know."

"And- I don't need anyone to talk to."

"Mhm."

"But-"

"Yeah?"

"If I ever needed a lookout for a crime, I'd get you. 'Cause of your quirk and stuff."

She let out a soft chuckle. "That's a great honor?"

"OF COURSE IT IS!"

"Well thanks then. I'll let you go now."

"You weren't holding me here- also I stopped you, technically."

Jirou just pulled out her phone and plugged one lobe in. "Good talk, you Explosive Tsundere-" She started running down the hall to get a head start.

"WAIT WHAT DID YOU CALL ME? GET BACK HERE!"  Thus was the breaking of the fastest recorded time of a student running from the top floor to the cafeteria.