"Ship name?" Cory asked.

"Shelby and Cory, Corby! See, it's beautiful!" She said tears of joy forming in her eyes. Nick laughed and put his hand on Cory's back.

"C'mon dude. Don't lie, we're all pretty much family." Nick teased. Cory tensed and his face grew brighter.

"We should probably get back to cleaning." Max said picking up a lone sword on the ground.

"Unless..." Max started, "we duel!" He finished pointing the sword, that turned into his fiery blade, at Cory.

"You're on!" Cory shouted forming his black scythe.

~~The next few hours were the kids messing around enjoying themselves. Dueling, cleaning, and the girls even cooked for the boys, trying to live normally for the first time in five years.~~

{Shelby's POV}

I placed a plate of food down along with Jess as we finished making dinner. It was just simple Mac and Cheese but Max had said it was the best meal he had in a long time. I sat down at the table pulling myself a plate ad took a bite. It was good.

"This is nice." Aph said with a small smile.

"What?" Nick asked.

"This. Having all my friends, my family, with me as I eat without a care in the world." She explained.

"Let's hope it stays this way for a long time." I said.

It won't.

"Yeah, I agree." Ross said.

You shouldn't.

"It's nice to be normal, once in a while." Adam stated.

Enjoy it while you can.

"Well, I'm done eating!" I said pushing my plate in front of me.

"You barely ate anything!" Aph said poking my food with her fork.

"I'll take it!" Max exclaimed pulling the plate to his and eating it happily.

"I'll be in my hut if you need me." I stated leaving the room. I heard the others call goodnight to me as I left. I stepped out of the castle and walked along the docks.

"What did you mean?" I asked.

What? Mean by what?

"To enjoy it while it lasts." I said.

The Black Sun Rises in the East.

"You keep saying that! What does it mean?!" I asked furiously.

You'll know eventually. The night of the resurrection will be valued by all dark sides in dear time.

"Like I'm supposed to know what that means." I mumbled.

Exactly the point.

"It's stupid." I retorted.

Whatever.

"You're a really sassy voice, Void." I said.

Yeah, and what of it. I'm the opposite of you. I drive people Insane while you make them happy. I hate Death, while you love him. What a pitiful existence, loving your opposite. And I have to be stuck with you.

"Why don't you just leave then. I dare you." I said.

You didn't understand. I said stuck. I can't leave. Not until I get my own body! Which you need to give to me!

"Why?" I asked with a smirk stepping into my hut.

Ugh! You're so frustrating!

"Yeah, and you're annoying." I retorted.

Well then give me my own body and I won't be a pain anymore.

"I don't even know how if I wanted too." I explained.

I do. Remember the story about Alis? And Lisy?

"Yeah, of course everyone does." I said.

Well then tell me. I haven't exactly heard the whole story.

"Ok. A long time ago when the world was new a cell was made. A human. Alis, blessed with the gift of creation. She made the animals, humans, and plants, but loved water the most. But hate and destruction welled up inside her. Like a virus that couldn't be stopped. With no idea how it originated she made a way to stop it. She split herself in two. One with the power to create, herself, and one with the power to destroy. She called her other part Lisy. She tried to teach her the way of happiness, but Lisy only had dark emotions. Every time Alis made something, Lisy destroyed something of equal value. It was an endless cycle until Lisy threatened the life of mankind if she didn't get all the power. As painful as it was Alis banished Lisy to the depths of her mind. But the magic she had used wasn't permanent. Lisy came out every full moon in an attempt to kill Alis and gain control, but Lisy also created 10 different dark sides each time she came back to taint the minds of others. Alis knew both her and Lisy weren't immortal. They could die just as easily as the next person but the abilities Alis had gave her great strength to fight off Lisy. But there was a prophecy stating that on the 1,000th full moon the spell would break. 'The Night of Resurrection' people called it. That a day would come in which Lisy would gain control." I explained.

The Black Sun Rises in the East. The Night of Resurrection. It all seems to real. Huh?

"Well, people say it's an old folktale." I said sitting on my bed and turning off the light.

Good night.

~~~~~

Okay so the next book might not come out for like a month only because I'm planning big things. And my life is a bit hectic right now. I joined Debate and I have tournaments and stuff to go to and crap. It's just really stressful. It's also really confusing. So I'm gonna take a small break. #DebateSucks

Sorry for people who like debate, it's just not my thing.