Will You Be Mine..!?

Assalam u valikum guys ❤

I won't take your precious time.. Just jump on to read ❤

Fariha's pov :

****after two years *****

Tring.. Tring.. It was 1:30 Am. My phone is ringing continuously. Though it was late to sleep .. I couldn't get a sleep. I took my phone.. It was a call from Amaan.. As usual I cut his all calls.

"It has been for two years.. Neither we talk on phone nor we saw each other ". I didn't reply to any of his messages from these years.

"Mashaallah he is a successful business man". He had a big heart who gave his most of profit to charity and helps the poor people.
"I miss him very much,I miss his sweet names, I miss him a lot.

Sorry my love.. Today" I had a meeting it goes on so late. so now this the reason I called now. I think you haven't slept yet. Now you can sleep my princess.. I always wish a reply from you.. It's has been two years long.. I missed you so much. I haven't hear your sweet voice, you haven't talk at once in these two years. I didn't expect this from you my love".

Every day he called me and messaged me.. I never replied to him.. His call make me sleep without any worries." I know I'm hurting him a lot by not replying to his call and not to single message" .

"How can I explain him that I Dont want to loose him due to my nasty thoughts". How can I explain him that I always want to be a successful man. How can I explain him that I lost my first love due to my nonsense dreams and Nasty thoughts.

"In every namaz, I pray to Allah to bless him with health and success".

He so sweet and caring he never miss out a day without calling me.By seeing messages form him, I start my day with a smile.

"Again a message from him... Interrupted in my thoughts"

"Its enough fariha.. I can't stay here anymore, Allahamdulialh I got fame for my company . I have achieved what I aimed for..you will be enough proud on me my princess. I informed to Ammi that Im gonna come tomorrow from my first flight." Inshaallah Tommrow will be our engagement" . Sorry making you wait for a long two years. " I can't bear this distance and your silence any more". No one can stop me to see you.

So princess.. Get ready for tomorrow to meet your prince. Now smile my love.

"By reading his message my heart filled with joy". I gave a big smile..

Now that's my princess. Now go and sleep princess. " I don't want that my princess will asleep while her prince arrivals" .. So now take a rest. I'm going to pack my luggage. See you soon my love❤.

"I kept my phone aside.. I slept with happiness... Yahoo I'm going to see my prince.. I'm desperately waiting for Tommrow to see him.

***the next day***

" princess wake up, today is your engagement ". Momma knocking my door by informing me in a loud voice.

"oh hoo... Momma let me sleep for a while.

Princess... Princess.. She pulled my blanket." From now you have only few days to stay with us. She placed my hand on my head. Her tears are falling down. Her tears expressing the sadness of losing her daughter". Momma I hold her hand and kissed on her hand. I hugged tightly.

"I remembered how my momma and dad cares the whole night without sleep for me. When I had fever in my childhood. I'm the princess of my king and queen. Who can scarfice their whole world only for the sake of me. I remmbered how momma make me have to eat on time without missing. They never did a complaint against us. They guide us three in a right and pious path in our life. A tears falling Down by remembering those unforgettable moments".