The Proposal..!!

Assalam u valikum guys ❤

Its very sad chapter.. Its really very sad for amaan .. 😔😕

Amaan is going to propose to fariha.. To know more.. Just scroll and read the chapter 😊❤❤

Fariha's pov :

"it's was very hard night for me". I can't slept overall the night.. I thought my mind  is going to blast thinking of amaan.

Yeah "I love amaan". But I won't accept my feelings for him. Eyes got tried of crying. I decided to stay out of amaan...

I don't want to do my breakfast, but my momma continously calling me.

Suddenly, my  phone started beeping.. I look at the phone."it was amaan". He messaged me that I had a breakfast or not..??

The way he cares about me that no one does..

"I don't want to answer him". I don't to talk him anymore.. I don't want to hurt him anymore.. If he hurts I can't bear that.

"I know he was worried about me". So, I went downstairs keeping my phone aside.

"Assalam u valikum momma" I wish moma in a sad tone.

"valikum u assalam my princess".

Why are you sounding dull princess..?? What happen to you..?? Looking sad princess..

"I was feeling headache since from last night momma".

So,I decided to not go college momma. That's good princess it's better not to go to college..

"Yeah momma" .. Our dad join in our conversation..

"What are you talking to each other my ladies"..?? Dad questioned.

"Dad it's secret".. I hugged him..by  Smiling at my dad.

"OK then".. I too won't tell you about  today's speciality...

This not fair dad.. "We were talking about my college" .. So now tell me..

I trun my face to ask momma. Where, my momma is blushing silently.. OK OK princess.. Be patient I'm telling you..

"Today is our marriage anniversary"... Princess..ohh so sorry dad.. I'm forget dad.. "How can I forget my parents anniversary" ..

"They both are looking happy". I hugged them both..

"Happy anniversary" ...!! Mom and dad..

So, "what you plan for momma today dad"..???

Nothing special my princess.. Only tonight dinner that's it..

No no dad... "You have to spent the whole day dad with momma".

No I won't go princess your feeling headache moma said..

What headache dad exclaimed.. Yeah some what you have to enjoy this day my sweet parents.. I laugh at them..

"As nida and fardan already went to their schools" ..

"I will take care of mine". So, don't worry about me. I will manage here.

Finally they agree and ready to go out.. Enjoy the fullest momma I said.. She smile and nod a head at me..

They went off...

I open the fridge.. My eyes fell on chocolates.. The chocolates which amaan offer me always .. "I miss him very much".