first day

I'm back with my second chapter..

Hope you will like it guys..

Fariha pov:

"Finally we reached at the highschool . We three get down from the car, and I'm feeling nervous on my first day" .

"I'm going to start my new career with my new life" .

I say salam to my dad he replied me by smiling , bye princess.

"Hana (bestiee) started blabbering about the school that this is a top most school in the city" .

Huda( bestiee) we gonna rock this school with our friendship guys..we three laugh at same time..

we enter into the school where many students are chit chatting with there friends . Everything is strange to me.

Suddenly,"one of the girl come closer to huda and trying to remember her are you huda"...???

Huda said "yes" ...!!! with a confusion look.

The girl says "oh my god" is that you huda long time no see , no call and msgs, from you . where have you been in these days"...can't you remember me ..???

I'm saba (huda's childhood neighbour) omg Saba... I'm allahamdullaih good".

What about you Saba..??? I'm too good she replied .

"me and hana were in shock that huda has a great friends following we both smile at each other"..

Huda introduce me and hana to her friend we both shook her hands . There were busy in their old memories. So, I'm getting bore.

So , "I wanted to go to library because I'm kinda feeling bore here" .

I excuses from them and started walking in the corridor".

Suddenly , "my eyes met with a guy who is passing beside me his eyes which are so attracting towards him".

Looking at him , unknowingly I bumbed into a girl in the corridor. "My books fell down from my hands". I said sorry to her it happened suddenly but not intentionally .

Then "the boy came towards me and help me to gather the books".

I rise my head to see him closely and wanted to say thanks to him then "I stood in a shock because his eyes remember my past love"..

His eyes is similar with my past love "the attraction and the sweetness love in his eyes make him remember"..by handling my books he went off smiling at me..

"Hey are you all right" ..??? i concerns about that girl .

Yeah "I'm fine" by the way "I'm huma" and "what's your name"? she asked me...?? Me..?? Haa my name is "Fariha Ahmed" you can call me fariha..she smile at me..

"May I help where would you like to go" ..?? She asked me.

"Oh thanks huma", Actually I'm searching for the library can you help me where is the way of library"...???

"Off course let's go", I will show you.

"Do you know that handsome guy she asked'...???

" No" I replied back .

"By the way your lucky that you gain his attention on first day".

" He is the most handsome guy in this school . Every girl is falling for him even me to".

I'm quite listening to her .. then we reach the library I thanks to huma for helping me .

I entered into the library I want to study some stories but I'm unable to concentrate.

"Tears are brusting from my eyes while remembering of my past"..

"I'm still thinking about that perfect guy eyes". Who is he..??

"How can his eyes remember of my past love"..??? What is his name..???

Many questions are roaming in farhia's mind..****.

To know what is going to happen ..

Stay in touch guys..

Hope u will like this story..

If u like vote n comment on my story..***😊😊😊

U can imagine the above guy as Amaan...