Chapter 15- The cure to madness & defeating the mad Demon

Hello everyone, in this chapter theres a sebaciel moment! Kyaa <3, but also some action so enjoy:)

Chapter 15

Ciel’s P.O.V.

     Sebastian was getting further and further away from me, and with every step he became weaker. His darkness around him is fading away, and the chains that are holding me untied, they must’ve been locked by the dark magic coming from Sebastian, I thought to myself, but then what’s happening to Sebastian? Is he coming back, did I motivate him? Yuck! To think I motivated him by admitting my feelings for him! I thought bitterly to myself. I looked back at Sebastian who was now on the floor with his knees to his chest. Seeing him like that makes me wonder if he’s in pain, I hope not. He’s been in enough pain as it is.

      I slowly and carefully made my way up to Sebastian. So far he hasn’t moved at all from the position he was in. So I slowly crouched down beside him, even then he still didn’t move. Only when I lightly tapped him on the shoulder did he then stir. He raised his head to look at me, his pink eyes still glowing as they pierce into me. His Demon still hasn’t completely vanished then, Ugh, great. Looks like he needs more of my motivation. I thought a bit embarrassed at the thought.

    I looked at him with a sincere and honest look and said “Sebastian you haven’t answered my question. I-I told you that I have f-feelings for you, but d-do you have feelings for me?” I looked more concerned now, the words were harder to get out of me then I thought. His expression changed to a confused look and then relaxed again, “Master, I love you.” I was shocked at that and just sat there in utter silence for a few moments, “Y-you love me?” He nodded, and my jaw dropped to the ground. I will never understand how some people can just be so calm when they admit their love for someone. Damn Sebastian, he managed it no problem! While there’s me fighting my way through the words. I let out a sigh.

    However, Sebastian was still not fully awake yet I could tell as his eyes were still glowing pink and the darkness still surrounded us, mainly him at the moment. The Demon is probably trying to get back control, but this time I thought of another plan to get Sebastian back, a one that I was too embarrassed to do, but managed to gain the courage. I slowly got closer to Sebastian, nearing the space between mine and his faces, and then placed a kiss on his lips.

Sebastian’s P.O.V.

     I could feel the soft touch of my Masters lips as they touched mine. It felt warm and gentle, and that was enough to bring me back to him. I could feel myself being pulled towards my Master as are kiss deepened. My tongue eventually penetrating his mouth, and are tongues locked. I could hear a soft moan escape my Masters lips, and I finally released him. My Demon was now fully away, “Master, I must say that was one hell of a confession just then.” My master blushed and then turned away from me, “S-shut up, I was only doing it to help you.” I laughed a little at that “Of course Master.”

Ciel’s P.O.V.

      I could feel the darkness around us weaken and eventually we were back into the real world, where we were in a cage. But I’m glad Sebastian is no longer chained to the wall, I smiled at that and Sebastian noticed smiling back at me. I heard a loud CRASH, and then turned around to see the mad Demon who was…mad. Sebastian looked towards it and I thought I saw a look of pity on his face, “Some Demons just can’t change back. Especially ones like that.” I remembered Sebastian Demon, I couldn’t really forget it.

     Then I remembered about the servants and looked around for them, “Mey-Rin, Baldroy, and Finny!” I shouted, walking out of the cage. I saw them in the far corner, covered in cuts and bruises. Sebastian followed me as I walked over to them but the mad Demon noticed first and almost hit me, but Sebastian was faster and managed to stop the attack with his own hands. “Sebastian, I order you to kill that b-I mean Demon” I was about to say beast, but then I remembered it was Sebastian so I stopped myself. Hang on a minute since when do I think like that?!

    Sebastian didn’t seem to mind instead he just said, “Yes my lord.” and went off to fight the Demon. I rushed over to the servants, then noticed that Tanaka was missing, “Where’s Tanaka?” Mey-Rin pointed towards the Demon, and I could see a person in the midst of the darkness which surrounded her. I gasped; Demons can collect people and save them for later? That seems revolting I thought making a disgusted expression. Sebastian noticed Tanaka and tried to get to him, but the Demon caught Sebastian this time throwing him across the room, and making him hit against the wall, roughly. “Sebastian!” I shouted automatically, before realising what I had just done. The servants turned to look at me in surprise, “W-what?” They all turned away again, I could feel my cheeks blush.

Sebastian’s P.O.V.

      I could hear my Master call out my name as I was flung to the other side of the room. I slowly got up, pain digging in my back, but not enough for me to give up just yet. I looked over to my Master who was blushing slightly, how cute my young Master can be sometimes, even with that cold heart of his. I thought smiling. I charged at the Demon yet again and this time thrashed my way through her, causing her to let out a cry of pain. But managed to make her let go of Tanaka, I caught him as he fell, and he was as always still casually drinking from his cup, how weird.

     I quickly ran over to where my Master was and put down Tanaka, who carried on as normal. Ciel looked frustrated, “How can he stay that calm the entire time? Ugh, Sebastian hurry up and end this.” I stood up and bowed, “Yes my lord.” I once again charged towards her and this time jumped up in the air and looked back at her, waves of darkness coming towards me all at once. I let a part of my true form out to protect me against the waves of darkness, and instead and followed them where it lead directly to where the heart should be, and I let out one quick blow of darkness which ripped straight through her chest. She went flying and landing roughly against the wall. The darkness around her began to fade as she weakened, before she tried to move Sebastian stopped her by pinning her up against the wall with his hands, she let out a gasp as she stared angrily at Sebastian.

     “How can you do this to your own kind?” I smiled and so did she, “But then Sebastian Michaelis, you never really were the type to listen to others. Until you of course became that brats butler, and began serving him. Tell me, what made you so desperately desire to change sides, and to fight against us?” Sebastian looked straight at her and replied, “It’s simple really, I did it for my Master of course, and his delicious soul. When I made the contract with him he told me to protect him and to never betray him, and to me that includes protecting him from other Demons who try and touch my Masters soul with their dirty hands.” I felt angry for a moment, remembering when Claude had touched Ciel’s soul and had stolen it from him. The woman laughed at Sebastian, “You are truly one hell of a butler, Sebastian Michaelis, and a one I will surely never forget.” She gave an amused look and then vanished.

   I looked back at my master to see him in shock, “Sebastian, where did she go? I ordered you to kill her!” I marched up to him angrily, “Yes, my lord. I deeply apologise for not completing that request. But she is a Demon like me who has been forged from fire and come from the deepest pits of hell, and cannot be easily killed. To kill a Demon you need a special type of weapon, a one which destroys Demons if you’re unlucky enough to ever come across it.” I looked a bit concerned at that only once have I seen that weapon, hopefully never again will I see it. My master let out a sigh, “Let’s head back to the Manor where you lot can fix yourselves up.”