Chapter 13- The Demon inside of him

Chapter 13

Ciel’s P.O.V.

       “Sebastian, please say something, anything.” I touched Sebastian’s hair and shook his head a little, and then a little harder, “Sebastian, I order you to wake up!” I practically shouted that, which caught the Demons attention from outside the cage. It looked right at me and then started charging towards me, I heard all the servants scream my name “MASTER!!” Shit, what should I do its heading right this way. Please Sebastian wake up, please.” I thought closing my eyes. The Demon got closer and Sebastian still hasn’t moved.

      “Please Sebastian wake up! Stop fooling around and wake up!” I slapped him, mainly out of pure anger and worriedness. Iv felt a tear running down my cheek, and quickly wiped it away, I must not cry. That’s a sign of weakness! I thought feeling upset. The Demon was even closer now I gave up and fell to the floor on my knees. “MASTER!” I could still hear them screaming my names, was I going to die here? What about the contract with Sebastian? The demon threw one of its blackness lights at me, which would’ve killed me by surrounding me in darkness and drowning me in sorrow and pain.

    But it never reached me, I realised my eyes were closed and I opened them to find Sebastian staring at me with pink glowing eyes. Has he changed mad? It doesn’t seem like it after all, he did just save me. Then I noticed the black shield that surrounded us and the screams from outside. This was bad, Sebastian’s demon has awoken, and it’s trapping me in. I got up and quickly ran up to the shield banging on it as hard as I could, “Let me out!” I could hear Sebastian’s laugh from behind me. “S-Sebastian, what’s wrong with you? I came all the way here to save you, and this is what I get! This is ridiculous; I’ve never known someone as weak and pathetic as you!”  I tried coming up with excuses to wake Sebastian up. What should I do or say? Why did Sebastian have to become one of the mad ones?!  “Why you Sebastian? I trusted you and even grew feelings for you, why are you giving up so easily?” I sunk to the ground holding my knees up against my chest, “Why?”

Sebastian’s P.O.V.

     My mind was in utter chaos right now. Everything was surrounded in darkness and I couldn’t even hear myself think. My body had started acting by itself, until I heard my Masters voice. I could hear everything he was saying, and I was trying my best to break through but I couldn’t the darkness was too thick. I needed something to motivate and give me much more strength. If I didn’t find something I was going to kill my own Master. Not that, that was a problem as it means I can absorb his soul, but his time isn’t up yet. I’m trying to make it last until his soul is complete. At that time it will be much tastier and satisfying.

Ciel’s P.O.V.

    I could see how much pain Sebastian was in, as every time he tried to move he winced with pain. He tried his best to hide it but I still managed to notice it. “Sebastian please stop, you’re hurting yourself!” Sebastian tried to move again this time he let out a cry of pain as he tried to escape from the chains. I didn’t know what to do, I saw Sebastian cry out in pain and my first instinct was to hug him but I held myself back. His eyes were glowing even pinker now and darkness stared to surround him, he was changing into his true form. “Sebastian please stop, control yourself.”

     He smiled “Your soul is mine.” Was all he said, before there was a massive wave of darkness that enveloped me. When I awoke there was nothing but darkness, shit. I ran about the place screaming, “Sebastian!” I felt tears escape my eyes and then saw the image of the Manor being burnt down; I screamed and screamed I hated remembering the past. Then there was an image of my parents being burnt, “STOP!!” My eye began to hurt and so did my chest.

    I saw a dark figure appear out of the flames and realised it was Sebastian, no the demon Sebastian. His pink eyes were glowing at me, and his true form was showing, he looked exactly as the first demon I saw, even though I knew he was a boy he still wore high heeled boots, with a black outfit on, his sharp teeth are showing as he smiles. He gets nearer with every step, still showing that devilish smile. I stood and walked towards Sebastian, I wasn’t going to be afraid anymore. I walked right up to Sebastian as he looked down at me licking his lips. “Your soul will be quite a treat, Master.” I smiled “Yes and it’s yours Sebastian. But first are deal was to get revenge on the people who burnt the Manor down and then punished me. Please, Sebastian my time isn’t up yet I haven’t managed to gain my avenge!”

    I thought I saw a flicker in Sebastian’s eyes at that moment, “Sebastian?” But the flicker soon vanished again, and the Demon grabbed my hair and bent my head backwards, he did it with a force that made me gasp a little. “Master, please excuse me but I need to tie you up.” I was shocked “W-what? Tie me up, why?” Sebastian gave a devilish grin and griped my chin with his left hand, so that his right hand was still gripping hold of my hair as he faced me to look at his gaze, “It will be more fun that way Master.” What the hell? Is this really what Sebastian is like?! Jesus Christ, I can see why he keeps it in… I thought to myself. I shook myself out of Sebastian’s grip and tried to make a run for it, “My young lord, where do you think you’re going? You can’t run away or escape this place.” I kept running in hope that there was a way out.