Chapter 14- Tied up & the answer to the cure

Hello everyone, in this chapter there is a cute scene or at least i think its cute kyaa <3 hehe...enjoy:)

Chapter 14

Sebastian’s P.O.V.

       I could still hear my master, I could see how scared he was of me. Even if he does manage to somehow fix me, will we ever be the same again? He’ll think of me as what I am now, he will never think of me the same again. I felt a bit sad at that thought, will I ever be able to protect him again without him being frightened of me. Or will I end up being the one he needs saving from? It looks that way at the moment.

Ciel’s P.O.V.

     The darkness round Sebastian was growing as he followed close behind me. I kept running until the darkness surrounded me and somehow managed to stop me from running so fast, which gave Sebastian the advantage. He grabbed me by the hair and pulled me towards him. The last thing I saw was darkness surrounding me as I screamed, I could feel my body turn numb, and my eyelids began to close. I needed to stay awake but I couldn’t, the darkness was pulling me and I could feel my eyelids close.

      I awoke to then receive shots of pain throughout my body. I was tied up just like Sebastian wanted, I wondered if he had already started collecting my soul as I felt very weak and could barely open my eyes. I noticed that both of my eyes were showing, and then saw my eye patch on the ground near me. Guess I won’t be needing that anyway. Wait, was I really just going to give in. My time isn’t up yet and I still haven’t got my revenge! I thought to myself and that made me angry, I writhed and shook trying to break free of the chains, but it was useless. Then I heard laughter coming from somewhere around me. I noticed I was in a cage, just like the one Sebastian was in.

     I wondered where all the servants were and if they were alright. The last time I saw them they looked like they were fighting for their life, but wasn’t winning. I couldn’t believe I was actually thinking of them at a time like this, how ridiculous. I made a sound of laughter and then opened my eyes fully to see a dark figure walking up to me. Of course I know who it was, it was my Demon, the one I always trusted and cared for.

    Sebastian soon drew close to me so that he was inches away from my face, “Master, you look so vulnerable tied up like this.” Now he was going to tease me, “Whatever Sebastian, I don’t have to listen to you anymore. Why the hell are you doing this, I order you to let me go immediately!” The Demon just laughed and then gripped my chin to make it lock onto his gaze, “Oh Master, do you still believe that you can save me? You really are hopeless!” He smiled and I just stared at him with an angry expression.

    I tried to think of another way to wake him up, and then it sprung to me, I remember Sebastian saying that his demon works on his motivation. So maybe right now that’s what Sebastian needs something to motivate him to push his way out of the dark, but what? Then I thought about me and Sebastian in bed and the way I loved him that made me blush Idiot, not now! Don’t think f that image now, ugh. I disgust myself sometimes. But that thought actually might help, I wonder if I can wake him up by feelings. I hesitated for a moment, this better work after doing this. I hate doing things like this that involve my feelings!

    I looked straight at Sebastian, “Sebastian I need to ask you something before you take my soul away.” He smiled, “Why of course, I suppose these can be counted as your last words, my young lord.” I blushed slightly, “D-do you feel the same way as I do about you?” He looked confused for a second, “What do you mean, my lord?” I looked away for a moment then back up at him “I mean d-do you have feelings for me? I-I have feelings for you, and I have for a long time. W-when you stroked my hair in bed and when you kissed me, I-I liked it.” That was horrible, I hate feelings! I thought but I felt relieved to finally tell him.

     Sebastian’s face was a mixture of emotions, anger, sadness, happiness, worriedness, but most of all shock. Yeah, well I am as well. I thought angrily. But then his face relaxed and his expression turned blank, his grip released on my chin and he started backing away a little, then I could see the shock in his eyes, what was happening to him?