Chapter 4- Sebastians warning

Hello guys, sorry i keep changing the title of the story i keep changing my mind on what to do in my story, i've made up my mind now, anyway enjoy!:)

Chapter 4

I slowly turned around to face Sebastian who was placing my lunch on the desk; he was acting like nothing had just happened. But then what about my punishment does this mean I’ve been let of; I let out a sigh of relief and sat on the chair. After Sebastian had placed the food on the desk he walked round to be beside me, and that’s when I began to feel my heart thumping.

   Then Sebastian came close to my ear and whispered “You will receive your punishment later.” I felt a shiver go down my spine and my face became all hot, which probably meant I was blushing…no that was not possible after all Sebastian’s a boy! 

   Sebastian smiled and then grabbed the tray, “I will be taking my leave now, please eat all your lunch master, and I will be back to prepare you for are guest later on.”

   With that he walked out of the room just as casually as he had walked in, after he left I felt like a ton of weight had just been released from the atmosphere around me. But that didn’t cover the fact that he was so close to me just then, and what did he mean by deciding my punishment later? I was beginning to think that this punishment was going to be one I won’t forget for a long time…