Dappletail speaks again: MORE ways to get kicked out of ThunderClan

11. Shout "FIRE! FIRE!" in the middle of the night, when there is no fire.

12. When it's raining, go into the elders den and start singing, "IT'S RAINING! IT'S POURING! THE OLD CAT IS SNORING! WHEN HE WENT TO SLEEP OH, HE BUMPED HIS HEAD AND HE COULDN'T GET UP IN THE MORNING!"

13. Every 5 seconds, say, "It's that time again! Time to annoy everyone!"

14. This one is the easiest of all. Just murder Squirrelflight!

15. Say that you hate kits.

16. Walk in Bramblestar's den in the middle of the night and yowl, "Something is terribly wrong!" and when Bramblestar asks what the problem is, say, "Your ugly face!"

17. Shout, "DOG!" and when some cat asks where the dog is say, "SOMEWHERE!"

18. Stand up at a Gathering and say, "Guess what?" and when everyone says, "What?" shout as loud you possibly can, "Bramblestar is a Twoleg in disguise!"

19. Shout, "EVERYONE COME OUT OF YOUR DENS!" then say, "Ok, I don't want to scare you guys, so take a few deep breaths and slowly look up..." and when everyone does and someone asks, "What is it?" start laughing and say, "The sky! HAHAHAHAHA! Made you look!"

20. Interrupt Bramblestar in the middle of a sentence at a Gathering and yowl,"I train with the Dark Forest! Guess what that means? I am going to kill all of you!"