On New Year's Eve...(Aka Fire-Fire-Cheese-Cat)

Patchpelt: That was a good cheese pie from Mousefur-cat's cheese pie place! Thanks, Fire-Fire-cheese-cat!

Firestar: Uh...what? I thought it was Fire-Fire-cat....

Patchpelt: Fire-Fire-cheese-cat, because you like cheese pie and you smell like pepperoni...so I wonder if you're a cheese pony in disguise!

Firestar: You are so weird....Patch-Patch-Weirdo-Cat...

Patchpelt: Sunstar promises to let me watch some ball drop in the square of time on the glow box if I get home before midnight...so I better go home.

Firestar: It's not called a glow box it's called a TV and it's not the square of time, it's Times Square...oh, never mind, I'm wasting my breath, 'cause you always call things whatever you want to call them...

Patchpelt: Bye, Fire-Fire-cheese cat!

Firestar: Bye, Patch-Patch-Weirdo-Cat....see you next year!

(Patchpelt stops walking and turns around with a confused look on his face.)

Patchpelt: Next year? But I am going to see you tomorrow at Mousefur-cat's steak sandwich place....

Firestar: First of all, it's a burger place not a steak sandwich place...steak sandwiches are a completely different type of food... and I KNOW MOUSE-BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!