P R O L O G U E

Ray of sunlight peeked through the window blinds,  awakening the girl who's sleeping soundly on her comfy bed under her thick blanket ... The flowers bloom beautifully,  indeed it was a beautiful spring breeze .. Sounds of birds chirping happily as if they're having conversations with one another .. the girl yawned and stretched her body  , finally deciding to get up..

"Shujin-ah ! Come down ! Breakfast is ready!"
The sound of her mother yelling from downstairs made her immediately grab her towel and sprint down through the staircase..

"Good morning mum , what's for breakfast today?"

Lee Shujin , 25 years old .. the only single daughter of the Lee Family .. Lee Shujin runs a fashion business .. Her dad passed away to oesophagus cancer stage 4 ... she's running the family business with the help of her amazing team , and she's currently living with her mum in Seoul.

Shujin

I graduated from college almost a year ago .. I am currently taking over my dad's company ... he left me with some money, it's not much but enough to support me, mum and also the company.. The company is an online shopping company ..

I do most of the meetings , photo shoots , brainstorming ideas with clients outside of my company .. obviously with the help of my trustworthy personal assistant , Jung Doyeon .. expert in making great tea drinks .. she also handled the calls from companies and clients .. set up meeting rooms , and she's been a close friend of mine ever since she started joining the company..

"Made you some radish Kimchi Fried rice with a sunny side egg .. make sure you eat before your morning run" she said , pushing the plate in front of me , I smiled, looking at her "thanks mum"

Awhile after eating , she started clearing her throat and set down her fork and spoon .. I looked up from my plate as soon as I saw how weird she's acting , as if she's thinking about something

"Mum ? Is there something in your mind thats bothering you?" I questioned , putting my fork and spoon down .. She played with her hands before looking at me and opening her mouth to speak

"Honey .... you know ... um the company ..." I nodded my head and smiled

"It's doing amazing right mum?" I said .. she nods and bit her lips nervously

"Mum ?"

"We have to sell the company sweetheart or we're going to lose everything"

What?!

I choked and tried patting my chest area to soothe myself  "Mum , everything is doing just fine ! What are you talking about ? Stop messing around ~" I looked at her for reassurance... still , no signs of her joking around .. I swallowed hard , my anxiety attack slowly rising in me ..

She took a deep breath before saying ,
"I arranged you on a blind date with someone that could save you and your father's company"

"What ?!" My ears couldn't believe this information

I stood up in disbelief., how could she make all of the decisions herself without consulting me ?? Mum stood up and held my shoulders , pleading so I agree to her plans

"Shujin-ah please ? .. it's for our family .. your father... the company .. please ~" she was at the urge of crying at this point , making me feel really bad ..

I sighed and gave in , she's still my mother , and if this can actually save the company , then I'll do it

"Ugh when is the date ?"

+ rewriting This book because I feel like I need to improve more on my grammar LOL BTW HI LONG TIME NO SEEEEEE MISSED YALL SO MUCH+