The One They Tie The Knot

Yoongi

Yes , we didn't sleep in the same bed because we don't want to rush things .. Plus both me and Shujin had to work on some emails , responding to clients and sponsors for the time being because we are going for a grand launch .. some media agencies even reached out to us for an interview..

I let shujin have the bed while I sleep on the big couch I have which doubles as a second bed in my room .. from time to time I'd go to her to sneak a kiss , and she'd do the same , trying to peek at the work I'm doing .. I've never experienced this before , and honestly I can get used to this .. It's easy to work with shujin , she is well educated and very efficient .. maybe it's one of the qualities and reasons why mum and dad agreed to set us both up together ..

We have our photoshoot today .. for the company PR side , and also for our official website .. after that is done , once our secretaries leave the studio we will do our pre wedding photoshoot which made me somewhat excited as well .. I mixed coffee for the both of us at the mini pantry section part of my room quietly so I don't wake her up ..

Seeing her sleeping makes me smile , she's the most adorable person I've ever known and I was just making sure I don't shower her with kisses and disturb her peace .. I need to at least have some self control and respect her space too ..

I slowly climbed onto bed , setting our drinks on the nightstand , I leaned in to level myself with her ..

"good morning beautiful" I whispered , fingers swiping the hair off of her forehead .. Shujin stirs in her sleep , fluttering her eyes open slowly , she look at me with a cute pout , her cheeks were very dewy from the skincare she put before sleeping , but all I can say is

wow I'm so lucky

She yawns , rubbed her eyes slowly .. I laughed when she groaned and covered her face "yoongiiiiii ~ I was about to get to the best part of my dreammmmm" she whined which made me laugh .. "Oh? What dream was it?"

"About where we left off last night" she said and hid her face with the pillow and started giggling .. I tackled her and threw the pillow away , I pecked her forehead ..

"As much as I want to stay in bed and let you sleep a little longer , we have to get up before mum barges in later in an hour .." I said looking at her , my fingers were busy tucking her hair behind her ear and swiping her hair away from her beautiful morning face .. she looked at me attentively but blinking slowly as she was trying to process my words ..

God she's so cute

"Okay but 5 minutes .. just stay here" she climbed on top of me and hugged me , shutting her eyes again .. soon I heard soft snores .. with her head on my chest , arms around my torso , I smiled .. my arms wrapped her in a hug and I kissed the top of her head ..

"Extend it to 10 minutes" I whispered with a smile .. and I shut my eyes , and sighing a relieved sigh ..

Shujin

After that short nap with yoongi I was very rejuvenated, I drank the iced coffee he made and then showered to get ready .. since my makeup will be done by a professional all I have to do is prep my skin ..

Yoongi drove us to the studio , and it took us almost an hour to reach , Doyeon and Jimin were already there to monitor the shoot and update the different departments especially the PR department of our company on the movements today .. I had a sheet mask on my face on the way to the studio and upon arriving I waited nicely on the makeup chair

"Morning Miss Lee , Mr Min.. how was the trip here ?" Greeted Doyeon to yoongi .. "it was okay , how about you and Jimin?" He ask back "Jimin fetched me earlier and we also head here quite early .. to avoid traffic jam" she responded