why did you even insert me in the middle of the school year?❞ donghyuck groaned as he placed his head down on the book, obviously not trying to sleep again.

he was afraid that his dirty dream might come back if he does fall asleep.

the older poked donghyuck's head using the pencil that was on the table ❝to save your ass from going to jail.

how—

my cousin came to my school, finding you, and if he finds out who you really are then there's no doubt he'll put you to jail.

the younger furrowed his brows ❝i just stole a wallet.

my cousin can do anything, hyuck.❞ mark flipped another page ❝now, let's continue.

donghyuck didn't actually listened to mark's explanation about his cousin because of the scene that suddenly popped inside his head. a very dirty scene. luckily, he heard mark saying that they should continue on studying.

but before that, what were you dreaming about?❞ mark raised his head from the book and gave donghyuck a curious look

fuck, donghyuck tensed up. everything that happened inside his dream came and made him remember everything. ❝n-nothing..

you were mumbling 'hyung'..❞ mark squinted his eyes ❝are you..

nope! i wasn't dreaming of something dirty, definitely not!❞ donghyuck sprouted out and made him regret living his life

mark's jaw dropped ❝i was going to say that you were dreaming about jeno but.. something dirty?

oh..❞ well, he does call jeno 'hyung' but never would he call mark that

and you were dreaming about jeno!?

no, he wanted to say no but then mark would question who if he would say no. it'll expose him and he doesn't like that. ❝page 127, earth science.

donghyuck ignored the question, meaning it's a yes. mark frowned, why would donghyuck dream about jeno when they're not that close and it's even something dirty. mark felt something like anger, annoyed, mad, everything negative.

hyu— mark.❞ the younger cleared his throat ❝mark, mind telling me what's the lesson all about?

mind telling mark why you were dreaming about jeno? ❝about science.

donghyuck rolled his eyes, now forgetting about his dream. well, at least he's trying not to think about it ❝no shit sherlock.

the older then decided to forget donghyuck's dream. why would he care about the dream to much? it's not even him that donghyuck is dreaming about, it's jeno. so he shouldn't care because it's not him. is that it? it's not him, is that why he's caring so much? that's why he's making a big deal about it?

does he want to be in that dirty dream instead of jeno?

earth to mark?❞ donghyuck snapped his fingers in front of the older's face, snapping him out of his own world ❝we're here to study, focus.

the older shrugged ❝you're the one who needs help.

the two were inside the study room for the teachers assigned mark to teach donghyuck every lesson they had from the start for donghyuck to understand everything and so that he'll have something to answer in their final exams because mark enrolled donghyuck till the end of the school year.

after that, he doesn't know what to do but it's too early to think about it.

by the way, who's money did you use? it must have cost a lot so you couldn't have used yours—

mine.❞ the older answered plainly

what?

i used my own money to enroll you in that school so instead of telling me to stop spoiling you, just thank me.❞ mark said

how did mark know? how did he know that he would scold him for using his own money at an expensive school. just like what the older said, ❝thank you.

but clearly, the thank you wasn't enough.

i received a text message from mom and..❞ mark took out his phone, forgetting what the message was all about ❝..dad wants to meet you.

the younger choked ❝w-what?

told you, everyone in the family would know.❞ the older was just calm about it

not like donghyuck who was panicking ❝what should i do? i don't know anything. should i just surrender?

are you serious?❞ mark gave donghyuck a look

i don't know what to do! what if your stupid cousin is there?

mark nodded his head ❝he will be.

donghyuck ran a hand through his head ❝i should kill myself instead, it would be much more easier.

the older felt bad for the younger. he scooted closer to the boy and arranged his hair as the boy itself messed it up. he then gave donghyuck a small smile, making the younger a little bit relieved.

don't worry, you just have to nod at everything i say.❞ mark brushed off the hair that was covering donghyuck's left eye ❝i'm here.

t b c