Slient Night: Chapter 9

fianlly i unloaded chapter 9 

-------------------------------

 -----------What, you want me to do what?  he sighed closes his eye

"um-i need you to help me find her" i said a quietly

"alright i'll help, but only this once, she is my friend also understood"

"yes thank you!" i literally scream jumping out of my chair and into his lap

"ha ha ok clam down there, have you thought out a full-proof plan?" he asked while gently pushing my off his lap

"um well sorta, you see, i've been watching alot of csi shows-"

"stop right there, really? csi shows" he smirked "umm your whole full proof plan is based off of  a fictional tv show, now I don’t know about helping you out liz, I mean come on that show isn’t real and it doesn’t even show you anything about catching or stalking a criminal, lets face Liz your just not ready for something this big "

Frowning I proceed back to my seat with a thumb and slouch down into my chair  in a depressed state

Doubting that he will ever comply with my plan, I decided just to give up and go on with my plan by myself if that can ever be done. Our food arrives about 15 mins after we order it and I began chowing down on my burger, enjoying each delicious and tasty bite.  I try one last time to enlist Zach’s help. Putting down my burger and setting my arms down on on the table I then lean back into my seat. I see Zach’s peeking up from his food to give me a strange stare. He soon discovers that what my posture entails is that im ready to get down with business so he complies and set down his fork to hear what I have to say. First of I think I’ll mention that without his help my plan isn’t full proof and somehow try to guily trip him if that doesn’t work. hey what can I say guilty tripping is like my talent and nonetheless my second nature.

“so, I see where you think that my plan isn’t full proof because of my obsession of crime tv shows. But I can assure that I’m ready for this. I’ve been to the library every day since she’s went missing and I’ve looked up info about catching a criminal and other important stuff and all I really need is your hacking and tracking skills also I need your amazing make-up skills

“well, I gotta say I’m impressed” he sighed “I can’t believe my saying this but ok liz I’ll help, but u gotta make sure that no one will know and you got to promise me that you will not get to deep into this and if there are and serious  or life threating problems that we will pull out immediately”

“yes!” I yell throwing my hands up in the air

“woah come down there partner, first part of this mission is that we gotta finish this food, because we can’t do a mission on a n empty stomach now can we?”

“alright and then after we can get to work on our plan” I said excitedly smiling from ear to ear and zcah couldn’t but help to smile either”

“yes, then we can start on our plan” he said while we went back to devour our food -------------------

edited by oreo2395..i know its really short but atleast its something right lol...remember to

vote, comment, and fan