Silent Night_Chapter 11

chapter 11 yay!! i hope that enjoy it 

----------------------------------------------------

when the tape starts to play what i see before me will forever scar my mind for days to come. what i see isn't meant for someone who can't handle disturbing things or who gets easily sick. so  that's why  the police station had me sign a confidently agreement, basically saying that i can never speak of what i saw on the tape and trust me i wouldn't, i still don't understand why they felt the need to show it to me maybe its because there may have been something in the video that i could have used to help them with the case. but unfortunately there was nothing there that i could have used to help them. so for the next few hours the questioned me mostly asking how long have Ive known her, and if i knew of anyone who wanted to hurt her. and honestly i couldn't think of anyone, not anyone at all. so that little interrogation was short after hours of questions they finally sent me home. 

i got home around 12:00 at night, i silently closing my car door and walk up my driveway to my front door and  enter the house unnoticed by my parents, which right now is a good thing, i only assume that they must be asleep or out with some friends late at night. i walk up our stairs in the darkness and slowly make it to my room without bumping into things in the middle of the night like i always do. i take off my clothes and throw them into my dirty hamper and grab a towel and some night clothes and hop in the shower, i stay there longer than necessarily  letting the hot water run down my body. letting all the stress of the day wash off of me.  after about and extra 10 more minutes in the shower i finally decide that its time to get out and get to bed. i wrap my towel around my body and step out off the shower, i dry myself off and began to put on my nightclothes after I'm done, i wipe off my make up and pull my hair into a messy bun, i exit my bathroom and throw my towel straight into my dirty hamper. 

i flop on my bed, and intimately fall into a dreamless sleep, the next morning I'm rudely awaken by the loud noise coming from down stairs, i don't move an inch because i fell that it don't concern me, thats until i hear someone mention sky's name and i quickly jump out of bed and rush to my door stopping right in front of it, so  i can listen better to what they are saying.

"we can tell her john" i hear my mom say in a hush tone

"we have to Linda, she has a right to know, that's her best friend, who just got kidnapped" my dad says ina hush tone equally as quiet as her, its hard to make out what they are saying, bit with  years of easdropping on people i get the jist of it.

"i know, i know....but it will  just cause allot of more stress on her and u don't think she can handle that"

"i believe that she can, we have raised a strong, independent girl, i have faith in her,Linda" 

"i'm just concerned for her that all" i hear my mother say, im happy that my dad sees me that way and im glad that my mom  is concerned for my heath but they both know how much star means to me and i would do anything to help find her and make sure that she  is safe. i stay there a few more minutes longer but i can't make out what they are sayig because they moved into the kitchen, i sigh and think to myself that what i got out of them is all im going to get, so i move away from my door and pick out my outfit that im going to wear today, i decied on wear my blue/black strapless  high-low dress paired with my lace up color blocked high hell boots. i stand in front of my mirror and admire how i look in it, then i take my hair out of its bun and let it stay in  it curly form, after that i put on some light make up and head downstairs and to my front door i close and lock the door behind me and get into my car and drive to Zach's house and try to get our plan up and working.