Chapter 1

JORDAN'S POV

I sat on the bed and waited for this nigga to get ready, he cute or whatever but truth is i only agreed to come to this ragedy ass hotel cause he paying me and its hot as hell and this room got air conditioning! He finally came out the room with a smirk, i rolled my eyes and waited.

"You ready?" he asked unbuttoning his pants. I nodded and watched him, he whipped out a fucking monster and he damn sure ain't putting that shit in my kittty!

"Hell the fuck no nigga bye!" i pulled on my tank top and stood up heading towards the door but he pulled me back.

"Uhm bitch I'm paying you" he said trying to be a smartass.

"You ain't bout to destroy my pussy with that! the fuck i bet a homeless man pay more than yo broke ass!" See as much guys been between my legs i only let small dick niggas hit, they pay the most cause they got a small dick and that keeps my shit tight, i ain't never had a dick over 5 inches and i think i wanna keep it that way!

I snatched away from him and walked out heading to Marco house, i have enough money to get a small apartment but i wanna get a car first, i mean i can take a car everywhere and sleep in it so why not get that first!? I walked up to see Marco stank ass girlfriend and her two friends sitting on the steps.

"If it isn't little miss thot alot" they snickered but i just had to stop and go off yea like i said I'm a hoe, thot,skank anything else you wanna call me and i ain't scared to admit it but coming from a hoe like herself ain't bout to just breeze by like that!

"Bitch i don't think you wanna talk cause for one a little tip for next time make sure you inflate both ya tities cause right now you looking like an uneven piece of shit and don't even make me go there with being a thot cause its takes one to know one don't think i ain't see you sucking five dicks for five dollars behind the dollar store, worst thing bout it is you ain't even charge all of them five you took a damn dollar from each of them cheap ass hoe if you gone be like me do it right honey!" they all got quiet and i wasn't even talking to her friends! I walked in the house and hopped on Marco's back while he was cooking.

"Why you ain't tell me Toya was being a hoe?"he asked, i guess he heard everything i said but i was just speaking the truth!

"Baby boy from the way she dress you can tell she a damn hoe her boobs ain't even real she be inflating them bitches with that shot!" he chuckled turning to face me.

"You staying here tonight or are you just gonna go sleep with a random nigga"

"That supposed to be a joke cause I'll go off on you too" i playfully pushed him, he picked me up bridal style and ran upstairs, we started play fighting and after a while i took a shower and freshened up everywhere before laying down, i really ain't eat like that since i was use to skipping meals everyday, i had a big lunch which will carry me through the night. Just as i closed my eyes Marco came and got in the bed laying next to me.

"I love you bestfriend" i whispered turning towards him.

"Mhm same to you" i smiled and kissed his cheek, before going to sleep, i think i might stay in tomorrow!

KENDAL'S POV

I sat on the bench and watched the guys do their drills, i had hurt my knee doing an example for them so i was forced to sit down. My girlfriend Ashely came from the bleachers and wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm dirty and sweaty why you hugging me?" she shrugged and sat next to me.

"I love you but uhm tonight i have to leave for work"

"Alright" i said nonchalantly, guess i put up with this real good since she's been leaving 5 times a week since we first met. She's one of those victoria secret models, i decided to try that type out and as you can see shit ain't well! She got up and walked away on the phone, i was called out to the field finally so i could practice, i swear coach better let me play this last home game before the superbowl next Friday!

"I want you to show them the right way to tackle this things cause apparently Mr.Parker and Mr.Williams think its okay to help each other!" i sighed and pushed the thing, it ain't even that heavy so i really don't see why they helped each other.

"Just cause your last name King don't mean you are one" Joey Parker sneared at me, he was the back up quarterback, he rarely played since i was always in the game and really never injured, he was a childhood bully of mine and somehow we ended up on the same team together but at the same time enemies.

"Nigga back the fuck down im the motherfucking king of this shit you just a seat warmer!"

"Ooooohhh!" the whole team added in looking back and forth at us.

"Fuck you i quit!" he threw down his helmet and walked away, the rest of the team got respect for me and i got mad respect for them, they appreciate that I'm on the team cause they know i could get traded or sold to another team!

"Y'all take a waterbreak" i said walking away, they nodded and went straight to the gatorade cooler, i went in the locker room and grabbed my phone. I got on FB to see Joey dissing me and shit just cause he mad!I ain't gonna feed into his shit though cause we got a superbowl to win and there is no "I" in team cause i know i need them, fans and teamwork made this dream come true and i ain't letting nobody take it away.

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINKK