Chapter nineteen - Advice

Warnings: None.

Avery's P.O.V

After that night when Tom came over, he ended up staying the night. Our night was filled with love as we were intertwined together, nothing in-between us but the soft bed sheets, once Ellie got home the next morning and saw Tom shirtless eating breakfast with me on the couch whilst I was wearing his shirt – it was safe to say she was beyond confused.

I soon explained to her everything that had happened between Tom and myself also how we are now officially dating. Which resulted Ellie squealing like a child because she was happy to see me genuinely happy which she explained by saying "you have this glow about you, not sure if it's the happiness or the penis you got last night" which caused me to laugh, however Tom didn't get by without a warning from Ellie threatening him if he ever did something wrong.

It's been about five months since that night and things couldn't be better, Tom and I are in a great place, work is good – I don't work as often at Luke's anymore because most of my time is with my work at Hiddleston Towers but I have one or two shifts every two weeks or so. However, although everything is great I can't help but also fear the relationship I have with Tom, now I'm not complaining that I'm with him I'm just scared of how quickly and deeply I've fallen for him.

I love him as though we've been dating for years, I walk to Ellie's room and see her sitting on her bed reading some magazines, I walk in and lay across her bed so I'm looking up to the celling. "When did you know you loved James?" I ask "ooo deep question" I hear Ellie say.

"Probably around the fourth month of dating or something like that, why?" she asks "I'm worried if I've fallen for Tom too quickly" I explain "but at the same time I don't care about the time length that we have 'officially' been dating for, he makes me feel a way that I never have felt before and he makes me so happy" I add, a small smile forming on my face as I think of him.

"I don't think the time length thing really matters, I mean you guys were basically already an item long before you made it official so if you think about it, you've been 'together but not together' for probably like eight months which means you've practically been together already for a year" Ellie explains. "Tom and I actually spoke about that, if we were officially dating when everything started we would've been dating for a year a month ago" I say.

"See? It's not like you have been dating for a week and already love him besides you two are so happy together which makes me happy for you" Ellie says reassuring me "plus I feel like James and I are already an old married couple by now and we aren't, even though we do act like one" she says laughing.

"That is true" I say laughing with her, "so I'm overthinking it?" I ask "I think so, deep down in your heart you know what really matters the most to you – if you love Tom then your answer is already there" Ellie replies "I love him, so much" I say quietly "then if you both love each other, that's all that matters" she replies.

"We do" I say smiling as thoughts of Tom fill my mind.

Author's note: This one is a short chapter but still very important!! also bit shorter since there are some big chapters coming, hope you enjoy this chapter! make sure to comment, like and reblog (its much appreciated!)