This Is All For You

Start from the beginning

"Ahh Jinjja? That's good then." He says with a satisfied smile "I'm glad things have been resolved and now we can go back in track." He says clasping his hands together "Ah! Y/N shi! Since you and Hoseok have finally reconciled, what do you say to coming back to the company?"

"Chongmal!? Noona! Please come back! Please move back in with us too!" Jimin jumps up and down, clasping his hands together in prayer.

"Yeah noona! We miss you being with us! Jin keeps telling us dad jokes as he burns the food and it's been annoying us ever since!" Jungkook groans at Jin

"Ya! Both of you never said anything about it being annoying earlier! Why does everyone keep saying that my dad jokes are annoying!?" He shouts

"Because they are! No one wants to hear your window wiping squeaky laugh every time you tell a dad joke! *squeak *squeak " Yoongi shouts as he imitates Jin's laugh, sarcastically.

"Yoongi! Shut the hell up! You sleep 24/7 so I don't understand how you can still hear me!" Jin pokes at Yoongi, causing him to glare at him

"You think I sleep 24/7?" Yoongi huffs with his arms folded "Please, you eat 24/7 and yet here you are still, a stick figure"

"Take that back, Yoongi-ah!" He says, swating his hands at Yoongi.

"Ok, guys! Can we stop!?" Namjoon shouts, half laughing.

"Y/N?...What do you say?" PD asks

"Umm...I would love to but...I think I may need some time to think about it. I'm working at a music company and they're all wonderful to work with but I really do miss working for the company and I do want to go back. This is all happening so fast so I may need a couple of months before I make my decision, if it's ok"

"Very well then. Take all the time you need." PD says as he gets up from the chair "We're glad to see you, Y/N shi...Come on we still have rehearsals to go over before next weeks's shows. Lets get back to work" He says as he heads for the door.

"Hey noona...can I talk to you for a second?" Namjoon asks as he approaches me

"Yeah, sure" I smile at him

"I-I-I'm glad you and Hoseok are back together. You don't know how much he missed you. I really did try hard to reach out to you but...you were no where to be found. Just seeing him looking so down made me sick every second. Just promise me this...please don't ever leave him, again. He loves you with all his heart and soul. Please from now on communicate with him..with each other no matter what because that's what married couples are supposed to do. Hoseok really put up a great fight trying to find you and now he has you again. I just hate that Tae had to resort to you. I can't believe how naive he's been..at least now he has some closure...Also I still want you and Alex to talk so that way both you and her have some closure....I'm glad you're back, noona" He says with a smile, giving me a side hug.

"Thank you Namjoon. If it wasn't for you Hoseok and I never would've gotten back together again. I really do appreciate everything you do."

"You know I'm always here for you, noona"

"Hey...can I have my wife back" Hobi butts in, taking my hand.

"Sorry, hyung!" Namjoon chuckles, hands raised in defeat

We all left the room and head back to the stage, where the rest of the members, backup dancers and staff were as they were setting up the stage.

"Ok! Lets start from the first song and then we'll work on transmission!" One of the managers shouts as the members head up the stage.

"Hey Jagiya. You're going to the show, right?" He says, pulling me close to his chest

"Yes. My manager got tickets for me for all the shows!" I say with excitement

"Ah! I'm glad! Means you get to see me all sweaty and sexy again, huh?" He smirks

"Hobi! Stop!" I say playfully hitting him on the shoulder

"I miss that face" He says placing a kiss on my lips "I love you jagi"

"I love you too, Hobi."

He lets out a chuckle before letting me go "Let me go and join them before I forget and I end up taking you back home to Korea tonight" He says winking at me as he walks to the stairway that lead to the floor of the stage.

"Hey, jagiya!" Hobi shouts from top of the stage

"Yes, Hobi!" I shout back

"This is all for you" He smiles, blowing kisses at me as the music starts and the lights go out.

Ahhhhhh!!! I can't believe this story is finally over!!! Nooooo!!! Buuuut the saga continues. There will be two very special surprises coming soon. This story is not over yet!! Hehehe