The Meeting

Anneoyhaseyo everyone!!! Sorry for the late update!! I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter, but the story will tense up so be prepared!!

Once I've reached the top floor I bump into Namjoon.

"Noona, I was just about to get you! Ummm here's the radio"- he chuckles while nervously scratching his head

"You're such a klutz at times. Let me see. It's not broken! The play button got stuck because there's sticky rice bits on it! You boys are so messy!- I hit him on the head playfully

"Really? Wow!"- He says in a state of shock

"lets's go to the office since we're still standing in front of the elevator, haha."

We walked to the office and quickly grabbed a damp towel and began to clean the radio. I find it funny how Namjoon who has a high IQ, still breaks stuff with no intentions. I find it really cute.

Thanks noona! You're a life saver!"

"I just feel sorry for the other ten radios I couldn't save. I'm just joking!- I laugh and playfully pat him on the shoulder.

I hear footsteps and see PD approaching us.

"Y/N you're here. I'm sorry for bothering you on your weekend off but there's something I needed to talk to you and Namjoon about.

"It's no problem. I was just bored so I came over for a quick visit."- I said

PD, Namjoon and I grabbed a chair and sat around a small table. In my heart I hope it's nothing too serious.

"A lot of important events are coming up as you all may know. I'm not asking for all of you to break your legs or anything but I need help from both of you. I need you to help Y/N with preparing for the Japan tour. Y/N Korean is exceptional but I need you to assist her with translating for the upcoming events. Second I have a special guest named Alex to come help with Jhope's mix tape- I politely interrupt

"Actually, Jhope already told e about the great news. When will she be here?" I ask

"She'll be here in two weeks. The expected release date is on March 2." says PD

" Great! Is there anything else you need for us to do?"-Namjoon asks

"Nothing else. Just prepare for the tour, and the mic drop production. But Y/N please do feel free to help with the mixtape whenever help is needed" PD says with a cheerful smile

"Understood, PD-nim"

We all leave the office and I make my way to the elevator.

"Bye everyone!"

"Thanks noona for fixing the radio. Here's the picture of the crab I caught!" He says enthusiastically, showing me the photo on his phone.

"You're too much. I don't know how I can survive living in Korea without you. I'm heading home now. See you all later!

I walk to the elevator and waited for a short while. I couldn't help that my whole body was shaking due to excitement but also nervous because a lot is coming up. I'm really excited to meet Alex, which means I won't be the only foreigner in this company, for a while. But I can't help that she's pretty, had great hair and sense of style, talent. In the fact she fits all of the ideal types for many Koreans. I can't help but to think so negatively about myself sometimes, which often upsets my husband.

The elevator arrives and just when I was about to step in I bump into Tae.

"My god! How many times I'm I going to bump into people today? I'm so sorry!"I laugh, fixing myself a bit.

"No noona, it was my fault! Oh! I caught you just in time! I have something for you." He says taking out a few items from a small folder.

Tae hands me a yellow flower and a beautiful picture of Jeju Island.

"How sweet of you! But it's not my birthday or anything." I laugh, taking the items from him, admiring the gifts.

"I know" Taehyung say's in a low shy voice. "I just wanted to brighten you day even more. I got the flower because it matches your dress. The picture was from your wedding day."

"They're beautiful! You always do nice things for me. I can't thank you enough!" I give Tae a loving hug.

"You're welcome. Anything for you noona."-Tae smiles shyly. Tae suddenly stares deeply into me eyes for which felt like an eternity

"Umm.. .Taehyung...why are you staring at me like that for?" I laugh nervously.

"Oh! Uh! Sorry it's just... I was thinking of something and didn't realize I was staring at you the whole time! Sorry for holding you up. See you later noona!" while Tae skips down the hall to the office

"See you!" I reply back

As I step into the elevator, Tae looks back, smiles and winks back at me. As I'm going down the elevator I smile I think back on the days when Taehyung and I would make up weird games that no one, even the boys and the managers couldn't understand. Tae and I are like brother and sisters, even though I'm older then him, he acts like a big brother to me. On days when we would hang out I would help him practice his solo performance to Cypher 3 and to be honest, it was the cutest thing ever, I couldn't help to cheer him on. He was really dedicated even though the boys found it funny. He was always there when I needed him, whether to hang out or encouraging each other when times became difficult. When his grand mother passed away, I was the first he ran up to and he immediately cried his heart out, so I cried with him. When his friend passed away, I was also the first he ran up to. It's hard seeing him so sad when he's always the one who looks happy all the time. When he's angry or sad he hides it with his cute smile.His smile always cheers me up it's almost too hard to not fall for it sometimes.After I got married to Hobi, he started to change, I can't really point it out but he still shows kindness and care.

The sound of the bell snapped me out of my flashbacks and I finally got off the elevator, walked to my car and got into my car. As I drove home I couldn't help but to go back to the flashbacks I was having. After I got married to Hobi, Tae started to change, he was still caring and loving towards everyone including me, but when it came to Hobi he was like the plague to him. He says he still cares and respect him but it sometimes didn't show. Did Hobi do or say something wrong to Tae to still make him feel the way he feels? Hes has been acting strange for the past six months and yet I still can't really point it out. What could it be?

I hope you liked this chapter!!