I'll Help You Forget Him (Smut Warning!)

WARNING: SMUT!!! 

You guys don't know how hard it was typing this chapter!!! As a person who has no personal knowledge or experience about intimacy, I was terrified about everything on this fanfic, in terms of detail and so on. I had to read a of smut and get some help from my friends who also write smutty fanfics, and put my imagination into play, in order to write this chapter. But after taking some time to calm down, take my time and write freely, I was able to type this whole thing out successfully. This definitely helped me get out of my comfort zone a little. From now on, I'll be writing smuts like these upon request. Let me know what kind you'd like me to write! Thank you all so much for the lovely comments you've been giving me. Glad you're all loving this ff! You are all awesome!!

I'll help you Forget Him: Continued

"Tonight, you are not noona. You are Y/N and I'll make sure to take care of you" He whispers seductively into my ear as his lips and tongue travel to my neck, finding my sweet spot. He sucks and licks as one of his free hands goes underneath my shirt, moving up and down my waist. His fingers reach one of my breasts and slowly messages it and I moan at his touch. My head falls back onto his chest from the pleasure he was giving me, while my hands roam to touch the hand that was still caressing my neck. 

"You're body feels so beautiful Y/N. So soft and delicate" His deep voice vibrates against my back and I become weak and I hold on to his hand tightly. 

He takes his hand and turns my head to face his and kisses me deeply. His tongue explored every inch of my mouth, and I'm put under a spell of need and desire. As he is kissing me, he moves his other hand down my legs, feeling the smoothness of my skin. His cold hand made me shiver at his touch and I close my legs even more.

"Don't close them. Open them for me. I want to feel you" He says in a husky voice

I slowly let them open, beads of sweat on my legs met the coolness of the room and I shiver, but the room started to become warmer moments later. His hands trail in between my thighs, through my shorts, rubbing my cloth womanhood.

"Open your eyes so you can see yourself. I want you to look at yourself as I pleasure you." He swallows deeply into my ears and I open them. He starts to rub slowly and I moan out, grabbing the hand the he was using to pleasure me. I can feel his bulge growing behind me.

"I want to hear you moan as I pleasure you" He groans under his breathe and I can feel my underwear becoming damp. He takes his hand and slide it in my underwear and puts a finger in me and I moan. 

"God, you sound beautiful!" He groans echoes through the room "Keep looking at yourself" He say breathlessly, pushing deeper and faster into my wet core.

He starts going faster and my legs starts to become weak but I didn't want him to stop. He inserts another finger and I moan loudly and my hand snake around his pushing his hand to go deeper. 

"Please! Keep going. I don't want you to stop" I say panting and moaning

He increases his speed slightly and he puts his thumb on my sensitive bud making me moan even louder. I was on cloud nine. The pleasure was so overwhelming that I can feel my body about to give out. My moans echoed all across the room and I close my eyes as I was nearing my climax. He takes my face and kisses me deeply, muffling my moans as he keeps pleasuring me. I felt my walls clenching into his fingers and I release. My body shook vigorously as I was panting still holding onto Tae's hands that were still inside of me. My eyes become dreary and we both take our hands out of me.

"Now I want you to taste yourself" He says with hungry eyes. He takes my hand and guides me to my mouth. I open my mouth and I slowly lick lick my fingers as he eyes me hungrily through the mirror. I lick my finger of clean and he turns me around, pulling me by the hem of my underwear into his body and kisses me deeply again. I grab his hair as I sink into the kiss, fighting for dominance in which he eventually lets me. My hands roam his well built chest on his shirt. I start to work my way down to his waist and then to his thighs. He tenses as he felt my hand rub slightly against his growing bulge and he takes my hand and stops me.