3

Rapidly punching in the numbers to my apartment, I speedy Gonzales ran into my apartment almost tripping on my face on my way to my room.

Throwing myself on my bed I stared at my ceiling feeling all these chaotic thoughts rush into my brain about tonight's events.

What part of this entire 'surprise' was a good idea in their heads?! After all these years I still don't really like big crowed areas because of my anxiety of actually interacting with people.

I wish they'd understand that sometimes.

The flashbacks came back to me as I closed my eyes. Her bending down, tracing her finger against my neck. I shivered feeling shook standing right back up and heading in to the bathroom for a shower.

Grabbing my towel, I looked around for my phone so I could put some music on. I mean who doesn't like a little music in the shower?

After spending sometime look I realized a terrible thing.

I left my phone at that club....

Just when I couldn't be anymore disappointed in life.
___________

"Dude why'd you leave last night the party was just getting started." Younghoon said as the four of us walked down the hallway to get to our first period of the day.

"Yeah we looked all over for you but you were gone like Laura Lee's career." Hyungjae chimed in popping a lollipop into his mouth. His bag was full of different flavors. I'm surprised he doesn't have cavities somehow.

"That's just not my environment guys. You knew that and just took me there for your own amusement." I ranted suddenly feeling bad since they at least tried to do something for my birthday.

"Alright we're sorry man we'll make it up to you. Now go on and be that preppy school boy and learn some math so you can tutor us later." Sunwoo said patting me on the back as we arrived to the doorway of my statistics class.

"We'll see you at lunch Juyeon." They waved walking away continuing to joke around amongst themselves.

Walking into class I noticed our seats had changed to rows in pairs.

Looking around for my name I found it finally in the second to last row almost back of the room. I sat down feeling happy that my seat was by the window since it gave me something to look at Incase I was bored. Leaning over I noticed the persons name sitting next to me.

"Aurora." I whispered to myself when suddenly the chair next to me pulled out gently as a girl with brown shoulder length hair sat down next to me making me jolt away a little from surprise.

"Oh man I'm sitting next to a girl." I quietly whispered to myself trying to calmly readjust myself in my seat.

"Uh excuse me do you know what the homework was that was due today." She said shifting her gaze to me speaking in a gentle voice hugging her bag to her chest.

"Y-yeah it was the 4.3 unit paper we got last class." I said looking over at her now seeing her face. She really didn't look like a senior at all having such a baby face.

"Thanks." The girl replied giving me a small smile of gratitude.

She was the girl Sunwoo bumped into the other day making her drop her books to the ground. She was pretty cute but I mean a guy like me has no game so who am I kidding.

Realizing I was staring at her I looked away quickly feeling my cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

Man when am I gonna stop being so awkward around human beings.

HOLA! I KNOW I'm sorry I've been gone again but lemme tell you...writers block has literally hit me hArdcore and I don't know what to do. It's not that I don't wanna update I'm just stuck lmao.    If I don't update 'Lacuna' next then it'll be 'enthralling' :)