1

"S-strip club??" I asked baffled at the site before me. This wasn't at all my environment and they knew that.

"Best birthday present ever huh." Sunwoo proudly said with a sly smile spread across his face. Knowing him he'd planned this with the other two idiots.

I felt myself start to internally panic as I felt myself take small steps backward away back to the car.
"I'm not going you can't make me." I tried making a run back to the car but got held down by Hyungjae and Younghoon.

"Come on you innocent baby boy. This will do you good trust us." Sunwoo said patting my shoulder, and walking away into the club with his hands stuffed in his pocket while I was dragged behind.
___________

I felt so out of place here.

They all had leather jackets and jeans on with beers in hand while I had a blue knitted sweater on paired with jeans and my favorite black converse drinking a glass of water just looking around at the half naked girls on poles twirling around to the loud music.

I wish I could give them some sweaters to cover up they must be cold.

"You having fun birthday boy?" Sunwoo asked taking a swig from his beer. He'd reserved a booth in the club for us with perfect view of the dancer.

"Can we go home? You guys could've just bought me a cake or something instead of bringing me here." I nervously said trying not to look at the dancing girl as I played with the hem of my shirt.

"You wanna go home already? We just got here. You still haven't seen your big surprise yet." Suddenly the three of them stood up with smirks all on their faces and proceeded to lead me down into a hall with various doors away from the music.

"In here."

Stepping inside there was a chair in the center and a bar in the far back corner. It was pretty dark but the flashing lights made it possible to move and get around.

"Go sit there." Younghoon instructed as the rest of them took a seat in the far corner near the bar.

"W-wait why? What's going on?" I asked pulling the sleeves of my long sleeve over my hands as I felt Sunwoo place his hand on my back ushering me towards the chair.

"Just go it's fine." Sunwoo pushed me forward while I gently sat down in the chair of the center of the floor placing my hands on my lap.

Suddenly the lights began to dim and some slow R&B music began playing through the speakers filling the room with loud music. Red low lights now illuminated the room and I began feeling anxious.

Turning my head to look behind me I saw a girl stumble from behind some black curtains as if she'd been pushed to the floor.

I was so confused I just sat there frozen as she gently began moving forward almost as if she was just as nervous as me.

She strutted towards me slowly sliding her finger across my back shoulders till she stood before me as I looked up at her with wide eyes.

I could hear the guys whistle and loudly cheering on.

Lord please let the earth swallow me whole right here right now.

She seductively circled around me when suddenly I felt her hesitantly sit on my lap bending over while I looked away trying to look anywhere but at her.

Feeling her turn around to face me, she gently grabbed my chin making me look up into her eyes while her other trembling hand traced down my chest almost touching my memb-

"STOP!" I practically screamed standing up making the girl jolt up and jump two feet away.

"I-I'm sorry you seem like a nice girl and it seems like you don't want to do this either but I gotta go." I said to her turning towards the door and running out feeling the heat in my cheeks rise up.

What part of I love being in a place surrounded by books sitting in a corner with a cup of coffee in hand absorbing myself in amazing storylines.