Author's note. Pls read

How do I say this. I'm not that great at expressing my emotions like I am at expressing emotions of characters in the fanfics I make. But I really wanted to tell you guys something

It's nearly been a year since i started writing this story. I started it in October 2017 and it's now September 2018. I've had a few doubts on this story. Especially when I stopped watching Naruto. It was there and I knew what I had to write but I never felt like it. If it wasn't for you guys encouraging me and asking me to update cause you love this story, I would have probably left it there to rot. But it's all thanks to you guys. I love you guys so much. You appreciating and loving my story makes me feel like you're loving me. This story is always going to be in my heart. It's my first fanfic and it got so much love. Thank u guys so much again.

This story is nearly coming to its end. I think I need 2 or 3 more chapters and it finishes. I'm sad because I don't want to end it. I love this story now. It means so much to me but I can't keep it going forever. I still can't believe that this story got over 4K views and more than 150 votes. You guys always make my day when I see one new view on my story. I love you my readers like you are my friends. Getting to read this story gets you to know me aswell. And since this is an appreciation chapter for you guys the reader, I'm going to tell you this story on when I got 100 views.

It was a month I think after I started writing the story. It wasn't that famous and I could hardly get 10 views. But every time I got 1 view I would start smiling. One day I just finished my shower and I still had my towel on me. I started going through Wattpad because being in the bathroom doesn't stop me from reading Wattpad. I got a new notification saying that I had one more vote. I checked the story and I nearly dropped my phone. I saw 100 VIIEWS. Me being a new author, I was so happy. I didn't think that my story would get so many views. I started  smiling and jumping around my room.lets say that that day was one of the happiest in my life. You readers make me so happy. I'm so happy I started writing this story and got to know you amazing people.

Anyway look forward to the next chapter.(๑>◡<๑) I'll update it as soon as I can