Chapter 3-The mission

Naruto POV:

I open my eyes as I hear the ringing of my alarm clock. Why did I even set it, I dont have anything important to do today. I rub my still red eyes and jump out of bed. My room is a mess with ramen boxes and left overs everywhere. I really need to clean it but I never feel like it.I change clothes and eat breakfast deciding to take a walk in the village.

Leaving my door locked, I jump on my rooftop and look in the direction of the Hokage's faces.What would it be like to be an Hokage. Would I finnaly be loved and respected or would the villagers still hate me. Besides I would never want to be an Hokage for these villagers. Not until they start respecting me.

I decided.
Im going to become one of the best Hokages ever so that the villagers will have to respect me.I dont care if its hard, I just want things to change. I dont want to go through this suffering again...

I start jumping from rooftop to rooftop till I hear Sakura calling my name.What does she want?
"Naruto come down we have a mission,"
Great we have a mission.I can finnaly get away from the rumors if even for just a week.
"Coming,"
"Hurry!"
I jump down and land next to Sakura.Maybe we can become friends and I can finnaly have a friend. This may work.
"Sakura..."
"What?"
"Nevermind" like if she wants to.

We head to the Hokage and get greated by Kakashi sensei and Sasuke.Im just too scared to ask if we can be friends. What if they start making fun of me. I can't risk it. Anyway I wonder what our mission is.
"Im glad you're here Kakashi. I have a mission for you and team 7.Its just a C Rank mission but its fine for their level,"said the Third.
"C rank.I can handle harder ones," I said, saying nothing but the truth.
"Naruto shut up and listen to the Third,"oh Sasuke finnaly spoke.
"Oh Sasuke-kun you're so smart," wow Sakura.
"Anyway your mission is to escort and to protect the client, his name is Tazuna,"said the Third,"Bring him to the Land Of Waves and make sure he's able to finish building his bridge."
"Okay we will go today after meeting the client so go get ready," Kakashi Sensei said.Okay I guess I should go and get ready.
"Okay I'll go and get ready," I jumped down the window and landed on my feet.
"See you later," without waiting for a response I runned to my house.On my way to my house, I take off my mask and return to my usual self.

Finally alone. I cant believe I'm this scared of making friends. I cant go on like this.As soon as I lock my door, tears run down my face. Why am I crying?Dont tell me its because Im too scared to make friends.Or is it because im just a crybaby? As tears drop down my face,I get my ninja pouch and and put all my supplies in it.
I know what I have to do.
Even if I'm still scared, I'll try to be friends with Sasuke and Sakura on this mission.

*Timeskip:when they meet Tazuna*

"Where's Kakashi sensei.Dont tell me he's got another lame excuse," sakura said.I have to agree with her,I mean Tazuna and Kakashi are 30 minutes late.
"Sorry I'm late,We were helping an old lady cross the road," kakashi sensei and Tazuna finally arrived and with another great excuse.
"Yeah sure," again with the sarcasm Sasuke.
"Sorry,Sorry," "Anyway this is Tazuna,"
"Hello.I'm Tazuna, the client,"Tazuna said
"Hello I'm Naruto Uzumaki!"I said in my fake hyper tone, I mean I am excited but I'll rader do an A rank mission.
"I'm Sakura Haruno,"
"And I'm Sasuke Uchiha,"
"Well hello Sasuke,Sakura and Naruto,"
"How about we start going,"Kakashi Sensei suggested.
"Okay let's go!" This time I'm actually not faking my excitement.New achievement.
"Then lets go," after Sakura said this we all left the village through the gates and started our mission.

Maybe things are getting better for me.