Chapter Eleven

The next few days went by in a blur! It was already Saturday so that means Hayes's birthday party was today. After my talk with Nash about Hollie I had asked him and Cameron to stay another day for Hayes's party. They said yes!

Nash got ahold of the other magcon and 26mgmt members and told me that Matt, Aaron, Carter, and Shawn were coming for his party! I couldn't wait!

I had it planned so Hayes had no idea what was going to happen Saturday. Matt, Aaron, Carter and Shawn came down Friday morning and stayed in a hotel for a day. Nash told them to come by his house Saturday morning so when Hayes woke up everyone will be there.

I was excited to meet Matt, Aaron, Carter and Shawn. I had always been a fan of them since Nash and Hayes made it big. I guess you could call me a fangirl...

Friday night I went to bed with the thought of Hayes on my mind. Ever since he kissed me I had no idea what that made me and him. I could barely sleep.

***

I woke up Saturday morning bright and early to get ready for Hayes's party. It was seven o'clock and we planned to get Hayes up around ten.

I had my outfit for today already layed out. I had decided on a pink floral tank top, a beige kimono, with white shorts. I grabbed my outfit headed to my bathroom to get ready. I took a quick shower and changed. I actually took time on my face and did concealer, foundation, a natural eyeshadow, eyeliner and tons of mascara.

I really like mascara...

By the time I was done my hair had air dried. I had naturally wavy hair so I decided to leave it alone. It was already eight so I texted Nash to come pick me up. I grabbed my navy blue back pack which already had everything I needed inside. I had my sunglasses, my bikini, earbuds, phone charger, towel for the lake, and flip flops.

Nash texted me that he was at my house so I grabbed my tan gladiator sandals and headed out to his car. I sat up front with him. I don't care who we were picking up, they can sit in the back. I always get the front seat.

"Hey Nash!" I said excitedly.

"You ready?" he asked me.

"YES!" I squealed. Hayes means so much to me and does so much for me like he bought me a puppy! Now it was my turn.

Speaking of puppy Hayes and I were going to get Margo Monday afternoon.

Nash drove for a while to the hotel the boys were staying at. Cameron stayed at Nash's house to make sure Hayes didn't wake up earlier than we wanted.

I turned up the radio and Nash and I sang along to the song. We were both super pumped. This was going to be the best day ever.

***

We pulled into the hotel parking lot. I was nervous...

"You alright?" Nash asked, turning the car off.

"I'm scared," I admitted. I mean, it's Matthew Espinosa, Aaron Carpenter, Carter Reynolds and Shawn Mendes!

"Well don't be, Jessi. They're all nice, I promise."

"What if they don't like me? " I asked the question that was itching at the back of my mind. What if I was just another dumb fan to them?

"They'll like you. Don't be stupid, everyone likes you," Nash said. "Besides, I told them about you. They can't wait to meet you."

I smiled and so did Nash. "Lets go," he said.

We walked up to their hotel room. I was still pretty nervous. Nash knocked on the door and I heard a bunch of yelling and laughing coming from inside. Finally Aaron opened the foor.