We were riding around looking at christmas lights and just talking so i decided to ask him would he ever hurt me intentionally he said " no ma i wouldnt hurt you intentionally if anything id probably be trying to protect you" then he kissed me. What could he be trying to protect me from i really wanted to know seriously.

As we rode back to the house i ended up falling asleep in anthonys arm.

When i woke up i was in my bed i rolled over and looked at my clock it was 2 AM I got up and got in the shower for bout 15 minutes when i got out i put on my black and red bra and thong set with a tshirt and got in bed with anthony. I though he was sleep till he scooted over and grabbed my waist and told me he missed me while i was in the shower, i wish we could stay like this forever but we cant.

The next morning anthony and i woke up i brushed my teeth while he was in the shower and i put on a sweat suit with some snow boots i looked like a white girl today real cute. I was sad because anthony was really leaving today the snow had slacked up i really didnt want him to leave.

When anthony came out the shower i was laying across my bed scrolling instagram. i just so happen to look up and damn he was blessed by the lord it was pretty too jesus!

After 30 minutes we were headed out so anthony could catch his flight. As we sat in the back seat i told him how much i was gonna miss him and i would fly out friday Christmas was the friday after and my birthday was the saturday after that. We arrived at the air port and i actually started crying i was gonna miss my pookie so much ive grown to be super attached to him over this little bit of time.

We kissed for at least 5 minutes i swear he was my soul mate i just knew it we said our goodbyes and i saw his plane take off through my tears.

As i was walking out the airport i saw the black phantom on a trailer leaving. Whoever was driving that phantom is now on that plane.

I went home was moping around because i missed anthony really bad. There was no since of sitting around the house so i decided to go to work today.

Once i got to the club I walked in to be greeted by everyone. I went on to my locker and pulled out my outfit for tonight i was gonna wear all black teddy and some black thigh high heels.

It was my turn......

Shes been off but shes back in full effect and she bout to have a BIG affect on your pockets give it for DANGERRRRRR

i walked on to the stage as on cue as my music

just wanna marry the pusy

I just wanna marry the pusy

Wanna go down on my knees, ask that pusy to marry me

Pusy a sight for SORE eyes, my best friend, my better half

Been good to me, its love to me, can't explain what it do to me

Pusy talk to me, pussy sing to me

So much joy it bring to me

When I call the pusy, it come right away

And I call the pusy like everyday

I love pusy and pusy love me

I can tell the way it strip for me

If I'm ever in the mood for two pusies

Then the pusy will bring another pusy to me

Kiki came out on stage after that part and grabbed my waist from behind as i swayed my hips to the music coming out of my clothes.

She let me go and we went to our own separate poles and started doing all kind of tricks like the death drop.

his is a sex proposal

I just wanna marry the pusy

(Pusy will you marry me?)

I just wanna marry the pusy

Wanna go down on my knees and ask that pussy to marry me

Pusy been so sweet to me

It feeds me, so good to me

Always open up to me, it moans for me and it cries to me

Pusy's there when I fall asleep

Let's me know that it belongs to me

And I love the way that pusy screams when it tells me I'm so freaky

I want the (plans?) to this pusy

Because this pussy is the best pusy

Baby we put on a tux, break out a ring

Because this pusy is the realest pusy (to me)

i went into a split and went to the crown got on my knees and started twerking my ass like i was having a seizure then i went into a split and did it one cheek at a time. Niggas was paying for what they got as usual and they was tipping real big.

When the night ended i was tired i was ready to gone home and crash.