"How did it happen?" Bakugo said plainly looking up at you now.

You expected him to ask how it works not how it changed. Immediately repressed memories started flooding back into your mind of the night All for One tried to leave you quirkless in that cold hard factory. His words rang so clear in his head you accidentally whispered them loud enough for Bakugo to hear

"I guess though that bubble quirk was never really yours. You were always just a live stock waiting for me to harvest you."

Bakugo being as smart as he is saw the impact his simple question had on you and the words you subconsciously whispered also told him what he needed to know.

Your breathing had hitched and your hand started shaking. But you tried to calm yourself down. The light in the room slightly distorted as your emotions threatened to spill over. You turned away from Bakugo bringing your hands together in your lap and  looking out the window at the orange sunset.

"You want to know how and I want to know why... where did this come from Bakugo?" You questioned not angry but a little shaky.

"Forget I asked." Bakugo said trying to get up and leave

You quickly turned back grabbing the blondes wrist. Forcing him to stay

"No you tell me why you want to know." You blurted out. Tears building up

"Huh?"

"You've obviously been hurt by what happened to us." You started a tear falling from your eye "its my fault what happened to us. Im weak I always have been." Your personality from before UA was reemerging "Ive lost every fight Ive been in. I would have died to the Nomu at USJ I lost to you at the Sports festival. I would have lost to Stain. I would have lost to Moonfish. I lost to Compress. And All For One nearly left me quirkless like he did Ragdoll."

Bakugo tried to remain stoic but his lips were turning down

"Literally the one thing I had to do to stop your capture was be in the bubble with you." You now had tears falling from your eyes. "It was so simple and yet here I am having caused all this trouble because I'm stupid and weak. Compress could have never taken us out silently that way. All Might wouldn't have had to retire. All those people at Kamino would be aliv.."

Bakugo cut you off buy punching you in the stomach making you crunch over around his digging fist. You didn't omit a sound from the impact but your face was surprised from the sudden painful impact.

"Shut up!" Bakugo yelled "you had nothing to do with this! It wasn't you they were after! It was me! I was the end of All Might! I was the reason you got hurt!" Bakugou said now equally as unstable and upset as you. "I want to know because of that damn Deku!" Bakugo blurted out

Midoriya?

Bakugo having seemingly realized he might have said to much retracted his fist and quickly exited the room.

You brought your knees to your chest and put your hand on your stomach.

That didn't go well... I... I should talk to somebody about... how Im feeling lately. Ive never been this messed up before mentally. I should also talk to Bakugo again... and Midor..

Your thoughts were interrupted as your phone slid out of your now down facing pocket and lit up showing a text from Kodai.

"Hey when you get a chance text me. I want to come over to your dorm and help you get your stuff unpacked. Im all done moving into the 1B dorm. Talk to you tonight!"

I wont vent to her about this but I will take this opportunity to take my mind off of some things.

You picked your phone up and replied explaining you had been training and away from your phone. You'd meet her outside 1A dorms in a few minutes. You then Grabbed a pencil and paper and left Recovery Girl a thank you note and left.