After Finals

*Kiss* Recovery Girl kissed Midoriyas back and healed him.

"Thank you Recovery Girl..." Midoriya Said shortly before falling asleep

"All Might you really don't know when to hold back do you?!" Recovery Girl scolded.

"I could barely heal Midoriyas back and L/N is in terrible shape. He hit that wall head first. You gave Bakugou a few head injuries and he overused his quirk. Those two probably won't wake up for awhile." She was referring to you and Bakugou. Bakugou had made it out of the arena but passed out shortly after. The knee to his chin just took a bit to set in.

-All Might POV-
Young Midoriya I can hardly recognize from when we met. He has become so much stronger. Bakugou and L/N as well. All Might thought now looking at the two of you. Both faced me with such tenacity and determination. All three of you will become great heroes.

-Third Person POV-
In the end a lot happened during the Finals. Some people learned their own weaknesses and moved forward. Some were taught what is necessary to be a hero. Some were thwarted by high walls. Some learned their own powerlessness. Some moved forward with a new goal. With these bitter sweat feelings final exams came to an end.

-Time Skip to the next day and last day of school until summer-

Mina "I'm looking forward to hearing about everyone's adventure at summer camp..." She said crying along with the other students that failed the practical.

"Hey guys calm down. We don't know if there will be a last minute twist." Midoriya encouraged

"Midoriya stop if you say it it probably won't happen." Sero Said while placing a hand on Midoriyas shoulder.

"If we failed the exam then we'd have to skip camp and be in summer school hell." Kaminari started "we failed the practical so if you still can't figure it out your dumber than a bunch of monkeys!!!" Kaminari finished yelling and poking Midoriya in the eyes

"Pfft" you tried to hold in your laughter from your seat at Midoriyas expense

Sero started saying something but you weren't paying attention. You had gotten up and stood next to Uraraka trying to help Midoriya get his vision back.

"If you guys feel bad for us then just bring a bunch of stuff back!" Kaminari yelled in the background while you held Midoriyas arms down so he'd stop rubbing his eyes so hard making it worse.

"When the bell rings be in your seats!" Aizawa Said barging in. The class immediately went to their seats and were silent. "Unfortunately there were those that did not pass the practical being Ashido, Kirishima, Sato, Kaminari, and Sero."

You watched Sero go pale

"In accordance with the training camp that means... you'll all be going!" Aizawa said smiling

"A last minute twist!" The 5 said in unison.

"However, all of you will be doing extra lessons and frankly it will be harder than the rest of the students work loads."

That sucks glad I don't have to do that. I get cranky
When I'm to tired.

"Because people failed the practical they need the training camp more than the other students to be more powerful. It was a rational falsehood!"

"A rational falsehood!" The five said again.

"However! Our faith in you will waver now that you have lied to us twice!" Iida said to Aizawa

"Iida your being a wet blanket." Uraraka said smiling as ever

"True I'll take that into consideration. Here is a list of things you'll need. Class is ending early today I'll see you all at the end of school dance then camp the week after that." With that Aizawa left and the class started socializing