Pool Day!

-Timeskip to a day before training camp-

You and Kodai were quickly becoming a thing. Since the dance you two had hung out several times. Her parents have actually known of her crush on you for awhile. They were skeptical at first but after they watched you from the audience during the sports festival they've become big fans.

But your phone lit up with not Kodai but Midoriya

-Texting-

🥦 : hey Mineta and Kaminari want to go to the pool for endurance training want to go?

Bubble blower 5000: Yea sure when are you guys going?

🥦: soon like start going ASAP.

Bubble Blower 5000: Ok sounds good!

-Not Texting-

Well that sounds like hell but fun at the same time.

You grabbed a towel and a gym bag and headed to UA. Your school swimsuit was already there. You made your way to UA and when you got to the locker room Midoriya, Kaminari, and Mineta were changing.

"Using the pool for endurance training was such a great idea Mineta and Kaminari!" Midoriya was saying as he closed his locker. You had just finished taking off your shirt and quickly put on your swimsuit

"Well we are in the Hero course!" Kaminari said

"Go beyond!" Mineta started

"Plus Ultra!" The two Said in unison.

"Ultra!" Midoriya chimed in while you laughed in the background because they were being weird

Then it looked like Kaminari and Mineta were talking telepathically but you didn't pay attention and started walking outside with Midoriya

"So Midoriya you ready for camp?" You asked

"I hope so! I've been working really hard to get ready."

You two continued talking about camp until you made it outside and were greeted by Iida. At the same time Mineta and Kaminari had sprinted past you.

"Your late!" Iida said not scolding for once.

"Wait What is everyone doing here?!" Kaminari asked

"Oh because I thought it'd be better if everyone came!" Midoriya said innocently

Shoji waved at you and you walked over to him.

Shoji "Hey L/N want me to help you stretch so you don't cramp?"

"Yea sure" you responded sitting down. He with his dupli arms worked wonders on your sore limbs.

"So you and that 1B girl seem to get along." Shoji said helping you reach your toes.

You went a little red "Yea I guess." You played dumb

"Man your shoulder just got a little warmer did you accidentally make some bubbles somewhere?" Shoji teased you digging into your shoulders more.

Everyone is out to get me lately...

"Nah it's just hot out here. Thanks Shoji I'm gonna go jump in the pool." You said getting up and diving into the pool.

You and Midoriya swam a couple laps but you got tired and went to sit in the shade while Midoriya kept going. Iida then walked out with a cooler of juice for everyone.

"Wow thanks class rep!" Kaminari said as the class all took one feeling refreshed.

You went to talk to Midoriya who was talking to Iida about things you couldn't hear when Bakugou came up.