( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(DISCLAIMER: this includes sexual non innocent things. If you are grossed out by sexual things or are too young I recommend you skip this chapter)

In bed
Chara pushes Frisk against the wall and kisses her neck eventually sucking her neck. Frisk pulls Chara on to the bed. They both then giggle as they undress each other. Chara taking Frisk's sweater and frisk taking Chara's jeans off and then vice versa. Chara slowly starts kissing her making her way to Frisk's neck and going from kissing to sucking. Frisk whimpers as Chara's hands then make her way down to Frisk's bra unhooking it. Frisk then proseeds to take Chara's bra off too. Chara then moving her hands to Frisk's breast squeezing them softly for then Frisk to moan. Chara moving from her neck to her nipples. " *moan*" (by Frisk)
Frisk then starts moving her hands to Chara's panties. "*small gasp*" (by Chara) then Frisk pulls them down. Chara then doing the same. Both of them wet. Chara taking Frisk's wrists and holding them above her head. Chara then making her way down to her wet vigina. Chara let's go off frisk's wrists and holds her legs open starting to lick. Frisk puts her hands on Chara's vigina slowly rubbing the quickly then slow again. Both moan as then they hear a car park in they're drive way. It's asriel, asriel was going to they're house after they had they're date but he didn't know that they were going to do that after.

(Both) "SHIT"

(Chara) "it's asriel!"

(Frisk) "oh god"

                   To be continued...

Sorry this chapter was shorter but this is the first time I've written a smut so don't judge.

Thank you for reading tho

So you're still here...

Still stubborn huh?

Nothing extra will happen...

Seriously, nothing

Well if this is what you wanted then...

Alright read this and I'll show you

Alrightreadthisandthenillshowyou

Okonemoreandillshowyou

Read this and I'll show you..

                           Paris
                         In the
                     the spring

Did you get it?

Ok don't leave just one more I promise

                          Find the
                         the mistake
                   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Did you find it then proceed, if not try and find it

Alright well here it is

3...

2...

1...

(Seriously it's not interesting)

                           Dildos
                      (Told you -_-)