"Y...yes...?" You nervously responded, you didn't know what his reaction was going to be like.

"Don't you dare think about changing that up last minute to go to U.A. or something. I don't need another obstacle in my way, Got it?" Kacchan sneered out.

"Crystal clear." You said, giving out a nervous smile. The whole interaction could've gotten sour real fast if you weren't careful. Seeming satisfied with your answer, Kacchan went to his desk and you let out a breath you didn't know you were holding.

This was going to be a long day.

____________________

7:00 PM

You cracked your neck and looked over the piece of paper in your hands. You only had 10 minutes to sneak in, get the chemicals and get out. You and Kurogiri were outside the lab, darkness covering your figures.

"I'm going in, you'll be waiting here right?" You ask.

"Yes, if anything happens you come here and i'll warp us out." He replied. You gave a nod and shoved the paper in your jean pocket. Taking out wire cutters, you went off and searched for the power box. Finding it, you bashed it open and cut the wires causing a blackout. Now time to start the 10 minutes.

You walked close to the walls, so far you didn't see anyone in the hallway towards the Lab you were supposed to get inside to. It seemed too easy actually. You slid open the door to lab 3-5. There was one person in there yet they were asleep at one of the computers. Perfect. You rummaged through the shelves and cabinets before finding the chemical. Smiling, you grabbed the bottles and put them into your bag. After getting it you quietly walked over to where the person was sleeping. There was a file next to them. Curious, you opened it.

Dr. Miki, Naomi

Experiment Recordings:

Child #1: Held the drugs nicely, though more testing is needed.

Day 27: Behavior changed, (REDACTED)

Child #2: (REDACTED) Might need to be separated

.

.

A bitter taste rose up in your mouth, this 'doctor' if you could even call her that, was doing experiments on children. Children. All of the descriptions and pictures within the file matched with recent missing children too. You held back the urge to throw up, this was sickening. This was worse than anything you've ever done. Silently, you took out your phone and took pictures of the file, making sure it was still visible without having flash on so you didn't run the risk of waking Dr. Miki up. Placing the folder back, you walked out of the lab and closed the door. One thought remained prominent.

You knew what your next kill was.

While walking back to Kurogiri you sedated a few guards and scientists who were foolish enough to come your way. No blood was on your hands today. Kurogiri perked up at your presence, after all you only took 5 minutes.

"You got everything (y/n)?" he asked.

"Yes, now let's go." You said, holding back venom in your words. Immediately you were warped back to the bar where Shirigaki was waiting for you.

"How did it go?" He asked.

"Perfectly." You replied, taking off your mask and gloves. You sat the bag with the chemicals on the table, Kurogiri can take care of it later. "But there's this one thing...." you trailed off and took out your phone. Going into the gallery you picked out the pictures of the files. Placing your phone on the table you spoke. "There's this doctor called Miki Naomi and she has been doing experiments on missing children, all of which matched those who went missing in the past month. She's been trying to take away quirks, enhance them, testing survival skills and other things that sicken me. I want to get rid of her." You say, anger mixing with venom. Shirigaki took a look at the pictures on your phone, being careful not to destroy it.