I actually liked him and I thought he did as well like me. Plus to go this far to get back at someone is petty as shit. I dont care how upset you were at them you let the shit go knowing you can't change it. Not bring anyone into your fucked up plan. The more I sit here the more upset I get.

I hadn't even noticed we were here until I heard King's door slam. I looked up and seen him walking into the house. Tyla turned in her seat looking sort of apologetic.

"Dont trip Ty, Im fine." I sent her a smile and she smiled weakly. She knew I wasn't but noticed I didn't want to dwell on it. We both got out the car and slowly made our way to the front door. "Have you met them before?" I questioned talking about my aunt and them.

"Yeah, a few years back when me and my mom or dad would drop Ken off. But a few months back was the first time I was introduced as his girl." She smiled brightly, which made me smile. I'm real glad she's truly happy with my brother like he is with her. Why Trevor's dumbass couldn't see it, I dont fucking know.

We opened the door and a lady with short curly/wavy hair came up to us hugging Tyla. I could tell she was White and Mexican meaning she was related to my mom in a way.

"Hey Tyla, How you doing honey?" She kissed her cheek as Tyla smiled at her. "And who is this beautiful lady?" She noticed my presence, I smiled at her.

"Im fine Tina, and this is umm..Lotus." She said unsure of how she should introduce us. My aunt, she looks different from what I can remember, but I've seen so much shit in these past years it's gotten harder to remember small things.

"Lotus?" The lady questioned completely confused.

"Rare Lotus..Cairo and Yenisei's daughter." I told her, she cover her mouth with both hands as tears build up in her eyes. Oh boy. I blew out a breath knowing I'd have to deal with this all day. Honestly real fucking tired of seeing tears.

She pulled me into a hug and I hugged her back, we were basically the same height. I looked over Tina's shoulder to see Tyla send me a small smile walking towards King. Whom was stand against the wall drinking something watching us. He still looked mad but I noticed how at peace he was that I was here.

"My beautiful niece, you're here. Oh my gosh you look just like your parents! Come, come we have to go show you to everyone." She said as she pulled me towards the back yard where about 8-10 people were sitting around.

A few hours later I was introduced to everyone, well, re-introduced. They just all got bigger and taller everyone pretty much looked them same. After she told me their name I remembered them.

I was now sitting down with my cousin, aunt Tina's son, who was 17 and reminded me a lot of Trevor. Just without the dumb part, but not lets get on that topic.

"So how did you find King?" Issel, which is his name, asked. He was a real chill kid for his age and I didn't mind sitting and chopping it up with him. Unlike his rude dumbass sister, Maya, whom was 16.

"Through a friend of his." I answered not telling the whole story but the truth.

"Would this friend just so happen to be a man, perhaps your man?" He raised a brow look over at me. I busted out laugh, this lil nigga fool.

"Yeah nosey little boy." I joked and he laughed.

"Rare we about to go." Tyla came into the kitchen where me and Issel were sitting. I nodded my head and she sent a small smile to Issel before walking off.

"Man I don't know how King ugly ass did it but shes fine as fuck, lil Asian ass." I laughed once again.

"You need to stop!" I tell him once I got my laughing to stop a bit. He shrugged his shoulders. "But I guess we're about to go." I stood and so did he.