Riot and Jobs and parenting?

I am still sat in stupid history, its still the first hour and I am bored.

I made it very clear to the teacher I am not listening yet he is still constantly yelling at me to focus.

Jake is sat next to me telling me fo behave and act like a Luna.

Me? behave? is he on drugs.

I was one step away from just punching that idiot of a human teacher square in his face untill my phone rang that is.

I kept my board persona as I answered it, making the teacher get very pissed off.

"Yeah?"I answered.

"That rival gang are on their way here!"Yelled Jimanny.

"What!, are you all okay, dont let them in, block the door with anything, rip up the stools if you have to, hide the girl,make sure little Korolin is hidden and safe protect her just stay safe make sure no one gets hurt okay, I will be there soon, please tell me you got the guns?"I asked and yelled.

"No!"Screamed Jimanny.

There were shots and the line was cut off.

"For fucks shitting sake!"I hissed to myself.

I was sat ,wide eyed in class.

Everyone staring.

"I need to go!"I said to myself.

I grabbed my book and chucked it at Mr middleton.

He understood and let me leave.

Jake stayed behind thankfully, he was still in shock.

I pulled out my gun and ran up the road to where my gang hideout was.

There was no one there.

I went inside and sent three bullets through the ceiling.

Everyone popped out.

"Happy birthday!"They all screamed, Jimmany coming near me with a jack daniels cake.

Wait a Jack...CAKE!

ALCHOHOL CAKE!

I screamed excitedly.

"I fucking love you guys!"I yelled as we all took a slice.

"We know."Said Korolin, wrapping her little arms around me.

"Well little sister, your all thats left of Dean, I will always care for you even if you never even met Dean."I grinned teasing her.

She laughed.

Then the door shoved open and Jake stood there with a group of his pack.

18 of them stood ready to fight.

"Luna are you okay?"Asked Jennie looking at us.

"Erm yeah we were just celebrating they tricked me and bought me an awesome cake so here I am... you can all stay and enjoy,mix and possibly even find mates."I said noticing several of both groups connecting.

"Whats to celebrate?"Asked Jake pulling my body to his.

"Just my...17th birthday."I smiled sheepishly.

Jake gasped.

"Oh babe why didnt you tell me, you know I love you, you know?"He cooed.

I laughed.

"I forgot about it."I shrugged.

He smiled questionably but left it anyway.

"So your a luna?"Asked Korolin.