Madness

Reds P.O.V

As usual curiosity got the better of me.

"Why did you save me?"I asked Jake.

He turned around to face me looking shocked yet annoyed.

"I love you, your my mate Red

I Jake silverroad accept you on site."He said.

I sighed.

"We will never get any closer!"I snapped at him, causing him to groan in annoyance.

"Jen?"I asked turning to her ignoring Jakes presence.

"Yeah?"She replied facing me with an eyebrow raised in curiosity.

"Whats Sammys number, or Alex, I want to tell him Im ready to take over the position boss wanted me to fill."I said confidently with only a single happy tear fall.

"No."Said Jake bluntly, I laughed hysterically.

"As if you have choice and its not Red now, Its Red diamond."I said sharply.

His face dropped,

" your Red diamond of The fallen gang?"He asked looking slightly scared shifting in the bed.

I nodded with a sly grin.

He just smiled.

"My mate is clearly very strong and can help me out with everything, a natural born leader and Luna."He said with his smile changing into the shape of the cheshire cat from Alice in wonderland.

"You arent scared?"I asked alarmed at the thought.

"Nope."He replied sitting on the edge of the hospital bed.

I sighed.

"What about now?"I asked, pulling out a spare gun Jen gave me and pointed it towards an innocent doctor.

"Nope."He said popping his P.

"You made me do this."I said all of a sudden someone pounced on me.

I opened my eyes.

I was stunned and scared.

There on top of me, is Pauly my secound eldest brother and the others.

My twin,and my eldest brother that left me alone and took off with my aunt and left me here with, That.

"Leave."I said bluntly.

"No, we were called here by Alpha, he told us your falling of the grid and you are about to become Luna."Said Jensen my twin.

"I AM NOT LUNA!"I spoke my voice written in anger.

"You will be."Said Jake lifting his head to face me.

I turned around and punched the wall.

"Where did you get the gun?"Asked Pauly softly, he is the kindest brother.

"Duh I stole it from dad, this area got scary when that gang arrived."I lied sweetly making them trip into my lie.

"What got in your pants?"Asked Shane, my eldest douchiest brother.

*Flash back*

I hate them all, they left when I was 11 and then a couple years ago I found them in a bar down north.I went up to them and they just said

"If Ive slept with you, leave i dont tap that twice."Laughed Jensen my twin.

Drunk or not they should have remembered me.