Chapter Seven

Here's chapter seven. Sorry it took so long to upload it. I've been busy during the week and on the weekends my mind went comlpetely blank. I have somewhat edited this. So I'm sorry if its not as good as the others may be, but yeah...

Rayna

---------

Chapter Seven

*Taz's P.O.V. *

As I'm walking to math, I think about how I will get Kira to trust me enough to tell me what I need to know. I'm almost to class, when my phone begins to ring. I pull it out and answer the call.

"Hello?" I say putting the phone to my ear.

"How is it going?" Kayla asks.

"With Kira, good. But with Eric... not so good." I say the last part in a rush.

"What does that mean?" Kayla asks.

"Well...I kinda told Eric that Kira's my mission. But I made him swear to not tell anyone." I say lowering my voice so any late students wouldn't hear me.

"You did what?!" Kayla yells. I pull the phone away from my ear as Kayla continues to yell at me.

"Kayla, calm down. Okay?" I say putting the phone back to my ear.

"Travis, why in the hell would you go and tell some stranger that you work for the FBI?!" she asks calming down yet still mad at me.

"He's not a stranger, he's my friend. And I didn't tell him I work with them, he just knows that shes my mission." I state as the tardy bell rings, making me raise my voice so she can hear me.

"Remember Travis, you can't get attached to these people. Your just there until you get the information, and then your gone, alright? This is not your life. Every thing in your second life (this life right now) is completely fake. Remember that!" she lectures.

"I know, I know." I say and hang up on her.

*Later the same day-at home*

I stare at the last line of the poem, knowing I won't be causing her anymore pain here soon. I click 'send' and go to my facebook profile page. I click 'What's on your mind?' and type...

"My true love and all the pain I'm putting her through. But its soon going to all change in just one day. I'm about to delete my account, for I'm not ever going to be on a computer again. I'm sorry to all my friends, but I'm never going to see you guys again. I'm truly, deeply sorry to the girl my heart pounds for. And that girl is Kira. I love her more than anything in the world.

Goodbye everyone. = ( I love you, Kira. Forever.

-Taz"

I click 'post', close my laptop, and walk over to my bed. I flop down on my stomach and propped my head on my arms, planning how the next couple of days will go. After about an hour of planning my phone began to ring. I look at the caller id and sigh heavily. I forgot to do something...

"Hey Amy.." I answer the phone.

"Don't you 'hey Amy' me! Who the hell is Kira?!" Amy demands, putting all her attitude into the last word.

"Amy, look...she's no body. Okay?" I lie feeling my chest tighten up.

"No one, really? Well, then why do you love her?" she asks as she begins to pout. "I thought you loved me..."

"Amy...please not right now. I'll explain everything later. I promise." I lie again.

"You better!" she states then hangs up with out a goodbye. I toss my phone randomly onto my bed and lay back down and close my eyes. And soon sleep takes over me.