Chapter Six

Well, heres chapter six. I hope you like it. Please comment and vote. Thanks.

//Rain\\

----------------

Chapter Six

*Kira's P.O.V. -The next morning*

I'm sitting at the kitchen table waiting for Eric to come and pick me up for school, when Brian comes into the room. "Hey..." he said. I ignore him. "Kira, about yesterday...I...I'm-"

"I don't care about what you want to say!" I yell harshly, getting up from the table and leaving the room.

Honk, honk, honk.

I hear Eric pull into the driveway. I quickly grab my things and run out the front door. As I walk outside, Taz gets out of the passenger seat and gets in the back with Selena and Dezi. During the drive to school Eric turned on the stereo very loudly and we all started to sing to whatever song came on. Even if we didn't know the lyrics to one of the songs, we either made things up, did our best on the words, or we hummed along to the beat and waited for the parts that we did know. Once we parked the car at school, we all got out and found cops everywhere around the school. We headed to a set of picnic tables, but we were stopped by a male cop.

"I'm sorry but you shouldn't be here right now, please leave." He orders more than asks us.

"But this is our school. And we have classes today." Eric states boldly not moving an inch.

"Well, there has been an indecent. Please follow me." He said calmly this time. We follow him until we get to a police car. Sitting inside the back seats of the car was the principal of the school. She was crying into her lap and covering her face with her hands. "What's going on, Ms.?" Dezi asks. I reach into my bag and pull out some tissues and give them to her. She wipes away some tears and looks up at us.

"Mr. Robinson was murdered." She mumbles then hides he face in her lap again, crying. Nobody moves for a few seconds then Selena said, "Oh my god, that's terrible!"

"Do the police know when-" an officer interrupted me.

"What's that under your shirt in the back, ma'am?" the officer asks, trying to look at my lower back.

"Huh?" I ask confused.

"What's this?" the cop asks pulling out my gun from underneath my shirt, causing me to tense up a little bit. "What the...?" he mumbles under his breath.

"What the hell are you doing with a handgun, Kira?" Taz asks shocked yet confused.

"I'm sorry, but I can't tell you." I say looking apologetically at him.

"But you can tell the court. Kira Dash, you are under arrest for position of a weapon and not carrying documentaries stating you are the owner of this weapon." the cop said taking my bag from me and putting hand cuffs on my wrists. "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law. Blah, blah, blah" He read me my rights (even though I already know all my rights lol) and helping me into a police car, as two other cops keep back people from taking pictures and videos of me being arrested. Before I leave in the car I look at my friends, who are staring at me with confused looks on their faces. On the way to the police station, I feel tears start to slide down my face. When I get to the station, I find my dad [John] there waiting for me.

"Don't worry, I'll straighten it all out, okay?" he said giving me a big hug.

"Okay, but I can't breathe dad." I say grinning.

"Oh, sorry sweetheart." He said letting go.

"It's okay." I say with a smile as we follow another cop into a small room.