Chapter Fifteen

Hey hey wattpaders, 

So I have come to a conclusion... This is the final chapter of this story.

------------ 

Chapter Fifteen

"Well, well, well Taz, you finally get to find out who I am." the voice said from behind me. I spin around on my heels to find James standing there, with Kira standing right next to him, looking down at the ground. 

"You swear to leave her and her baby alone for good if I do what ever you want me to do?!" I ask/state harshly. 

"Of course, I'm a man of my word." James said grinning evilly. 

"Good. Now what do you want me to do?" I ask balling my fists up. 

"Oh, you already have done it." He said chuckling to himself. 

"What have I done already?" I ask confused and pissed off. 

"You came here. So now all I have to do is take care of you." he says pulling out a hand gun from under his shirt. 

"First, let her go." I state looking at Kira, who is looking in between the gun and myself with tears running down her cheeks. 

"Okay, fine. She's free." he said letting go of Kira's arm. 

"Kira, get away from him!" I order her. But she doesn't move. She just looks back at the ground. "Kira, get away from him, NOW!!" Still she doesn't move. 

"Looks like she choose to stay with me. Kira, say goodbye to Taz." James said with a smirk on his face. I look over at Kira with confused, hurt, and sadness filling my eyes, but she doesn't see. 

"K-Kira, what are you d-doing?" I ask. 

"I'm sorry..." she spoke barely above a whisper, still not looking up at me. 

"K-Kira?" I say weakly right before James lets off a shot, hitting my chest. I fall to the ground from the force of the impact by the bullet. I land on my back with an 'arghh'. I breathe as deeply as I can, starting to feel my lungs fill up with blood. I get up off the ground to see Kira on the ground crying her eyes out. I look at James, who still has his gun aimed at me and give him a slight smirk even though it hurt my chest. 

"Ready for another one?" he asks smirking at me. I nod my head and he lets off another shot of his gun. The bullet hits my stomach and throws me back onto the ground. 

"Taz!!!" I hear Kira yell. Seconds later I feel her hand in mine. I open my eyes to see her sitting right next to me crying. I squeeze her hand in mine as I see James walking into my sight. He pulls Kira out of my grip and throws her onto the ground a few yards away from me. I look over to her as she lays on the ground crying out in pain. James stands right beside my and points the gun at me again. 

"Goodbye Taz." he said smirking and firing the gun. The bullet hits my shoulder as I try holding back the pain. I feel the warm blood soaking my shirt and the bullet burning inside my shoulder. I'm unable to hold back the tears anymore, so I let them roll down my face. I breathe one last time before I start falling unconscious. As I am, I hear Kira say, "I love you, Taz." I can't hear or see anything anymore now.

*Kira's P.O.V.* 

I lay there, helpless, on the ground as I watch James shoot Taz one last time. I cry even more as Taz's breathing begins to slow down. "I love you, Taz." I yell as he fades away. James walks back over to me, smirking, and bends down next to me. I flinch as he puts a hand on my cheek and looks deep into my eyes. 

"Let's have some 'fun' now." he states as he leans in closer to me. 

"I...don't...think so..." I heard a voice struggle to say. Then a gun was fired and James' eyes went wide and he fell to the ground next to me. Not moving, not breathing, not doing anything. I look over and see Taz barely holding onto a gun. I hurriedly crawl over to him and move some of his hair out of his face. I see his eyes are really clouded over and that his skin is really pale. I continue to cry as he drops his gun and puts his hand on my cheek. I hold onto his hand as I can hear an ambulance in the distance. I feel Taz's hand almost drop from my face but I hold it there with mine. Moments later a few EMT's were right beside me, doing all kinds of things to Taz as they put him on the stretcher and put him in the truck. I hop in the back with him and don't stop crying.