Chapter Thirteen

Hey, well here's chapter thirteen. Sorry its not really really good. I am kinda having writers block so yeah. So sorry!!!

----------------

Chapter Thirteen

*Kira's P.O.V.*

I stare in disbelief as Taz walks out of the room. I can feel the tears welling up in my eyes, but I can't talk myself into getting up and going to the bathroom. I feel a single tear escape my eye as I look down at my lap and turn to face the front of the room. I look down at my desk, letting my hair fall in front of my face to hide my tears. I can feel every ones eyes linger on me for a few more minutes, then they turned around and continued with the class work. I don't work on my class work, just crying silently and letting my tears fall onto the paper, smearing the ink. I cry until the bell rings, and gather my things. I keep my head down at the ground as I walk over to Dezi. Selena and Eric head to their next class together, but I have class with Dezi so I'm going to walk with her.

She wraps her arm around my shoulder as we make our way to our last class, in silence. As the teacher calls out attendance, I sit in a seat and stare down at the desk, trying to stop the tears.

"Amanda?" the teacher called.

"Here" Amanda said raising her hand.

"Travis?" he said. No one spoke. "Travis?" he repeated.

"He left." I manage to say with no emotion in my voice.

"What did you say, Kira?" the teacher asks looking up at me.

"He left." I mumble, covering my face with my hands, unable to hold the tears back any longer. I feel someone pull on my arm, wanting me to stand up. I let the person drag me out of the room and into the hallway, which was now empty. The person pulls me into a hug and I cry even more, hugging them back. After a few minutes of me crying, I pull back to see Brian looking down at me with worry, sadness, and anger in his eyes.

"Are you okay?" he asks wiping away a tear from my face.

"Y-Yeah...I'm fine..." I trail off looking down at the ground. I feel his arms around me once again and pull me close. I hug him back and let go again. "Come on, let's get back to class." I say putting on a fake smile. I turn around to head back into the class room, but Brian grabs my hand.

"Tell me what's wrong and why your crying." He said turning me around to face him. I look down at the ground and shake my head no. He puts his hand under my chin and pushes my head up, so that I'm looking into his eyes. "Why are you crying?" he said.

"Taz...left...for good..." I trail off feeling my eyes begin to water and look away from him.

"Why?" He said with sadness and anger in his eyes.

"He didn't tell us why." I say walking over to the wall and sliding down against it, bringing my knees up to my chest and holding them tight. I hide my face as I cry more. I feel Brian come over and sit next to me. He wraps his arm around my shoulder and pulls me into his chest. I cry into his shirt as he gently rubs my back with his hand. "It's going to be okay." he whispers into my ear. I hug him tight and continue to cry softly.

*Brian's P.O.V.*

I hold Kira in my arms as I start to think. Why would he leave without a reason? Why is she crying over him? I mean, they haven't known each other for that long. Maybe she got closer to him 'cuz she just was able to trust him easier than other guys. Maybe she actually likes him. Maybe he is actually Mystery Guy. Maybe...I don't know. Maybe they were just best friends.

BRINGGGG

The last bell rings for the day, meaning schools out. Kira and I continue to sit there on the ground as people start to fill the hallway. I pull Kira closer to me so she doesn't get stepped on as people are trying to leave. After about 5 minutes the hallway is pretty much empty, so I stand up and pick Kira up in my arms bridal style. I carry her out the my car and put her in the front seat. As we drive home neither of us spoke a word, but once we arrived home Kira was the first to break the silence.