Back to school!

Today I go back to school, yay!
I am so nervous... I'm not sure what's going on with Caleb but I'm just gonna have to get through it.

"Ella! You're gonna be late for your first day back" Ella's mother shouted from downstairs. Ella quickly got dressed and headed downstairs.

"Hey mom, what smells so yummy?" Ella asked
"You're favourite! Blueberry pancakes" she explained

Her mother drove her to school and waved goodbye.
Maybe I should look for Chloe...
Ella started walking towards the table that her and her friends usually sit at and waited.

Every morning she would sit here and wait for her friends to get here. It would take a while but she didn't mind just listening to the music that they play in the mornings and just reading her book.

Ella was a bookworm who was in year 10. Her best friends were: Chloe, Yasmin and Carmen.

After about 30 minuets of waiting she decided to take a walk around the school, she started heading towards where her cousin David hangs out near the gym.

"Hey David" Ella shouted
"Hey Ella how are you?" David responded as he ran over to Ella.
"I'm doing pretty good, just waiting for the girls to get here" I explained to him
"Oh well I got to go, have fun" he told me before running back to his friends.

Ella decided to go back to the table and that's when the girls had finally arrived.

Hey guys I hoped you like the first episode! Keep reading to find out what happens next :)