The Shower Part 2

I'll make this short, I apologize for not updating, things have been going on in my life and it was tough. Thank you for the reads and support!

Spoilers may be ahead if you haven't heard of/watched Boruto (Naruto, next generations)

I panted heavily as I trained my prized eyes, only stopping at the faint crack of a twig behind me. I turned to see Naruto standing there in all his glory, eyeing me playfully. My thoughts took the better of me and I thought back to the previous night, and I admired every detail I could remember off his stunning body. And not to mention, his shocking size.

"He-Hey," I Stuttered, "Naruto-Kun..."

"Hey, gorgeous." A blush rises through madly in my cheeks and he wrapped his huge arms around my petite body.

He stared down at my breasts, unable to fight an erection, and he narrowed his eyes at the thought of having his way with me. My half-zipped hoodie and see-through fishnets made my already plump boobs look even more appealing.

"I-I didn't think you'd be here, Hinata..." his voice trailed off and his eyes glistened wildly as they trailed up and down my every curve.

"I find that hard to believe," I chuckled, faintly biting my bottom lip. 

After walking peacefully together back to our home, the house came into view and was welcoming from the open door to the wide hallway. Upon the walls were the photographs of our children, so obviously so loved.

"Naruto-Kun, are Boruto and Himawari home?" I asked, feeling the urge to do so many things. 

"No," he checked the clock a room over, "Boruto should still be at the academy and we left Himawari with your father today. Which means, we have all the time to do what we want."

"Meet you in the bathroom, love?" a smirk tugged at the corners of my lip, as he nodded and I hurried off to our bathroom. I stepped into the shower, toes flinching as they touched the chilled ceramic floor. I turned the dial, new and metallic, beaming a warped, glossy, reflection of myself back at me. The showerhead released thousands of lukewarm drops, darkening my hair and trickling down my tense back. My eyes fell closed over and over, each time showing me the images of Naruto, temptation crawling up my spine. 

Finally, after minutes, he comes into his own bathroom, only to find me wrapped in nothing but a towel and my underwear.  Drops of dew rolled off the round of my large chest,  as I sprawl out from behind the cover of our glossy shower curtain. "Found you," he says, while slowly closing the door. 

"Wasn't hard, was it?" I smirk. He pauses and looks at me, up and down, eyeing my features like a hawk. It makes me feel warm every time. My clothes lay on the floor except for my underwear. I get out of the steamy shower and walk over to him. He tries to kiss me, "No. Not yet..." I tease. I pull his shirt over his head and tug him into the shower. He sinks down into the cut-out block in the wall that included plumbing, which was really all it is. I enter gracefully next to him and sink into the space before pushing up against his bare, muscular body. He goes to sit against the wall, and I shift my weight onto him, making our moist bodies as close as they can possibly get. 
"Hinata-" He huskily said, I cut him off by kissing his lips. He kisses back, his hands come up to my neck and hair. I pull away. I grab his hands gently and place them back down by his sides.
"No touching," I whisper with a small, teasing, chuckle.
"That's not fair." He pouts.  

"Shh." I bring my finger up to his lips and kiss him again. It's a slow process but I want to enjoy it, but most of all, I want him to enjoy it. I stop kissing his lips and move to his jawline, neck, and collarbone. Kissing every inch, I can feel the struggle to keep his hands down. I place soft butterfly kisses down his chest and abs.
"Hinata..." He whispers my name, breathily, a mix between a moan and a formed word. I can hear and feel the desperation to use his hands and the willpower it's taking him not to. I kneel swiftly, grasping him by the insides of his thighs and gently take his hands a place them on my head.
"Your turn," I whisper into his ear and lick him, all over. His hands instantly grip me somewhat violently, but gentle enough to not cause me pain. We bury my head into my neck and his hands rove all over my head and neck. Our breathing then becomes rough and fast, and turn into moans.
"You're irresistible." He says while breathing heavily. His hand steadily begin to get tighter, but again not enough to hurt. He grabs the top and gently squeezed. I hear his breathing accelerate and moan as a thick liquid. "Shh," he says. That night wasn't like any other nights. He took all of me this time, savored every moment.  

The Morning After

When he awoke, Naruto burrowed himself into the soft sheets. He rubbed the remainders of sleep from his eyes and gazed out at the sunrise. Slowly and reluctantly, I uncover my face. I blink, close my eyes, and blink again. Streaks of sunlight penetrate the window and blind me. I sit up, drag my feet off the bed, and rub my knuckles into my eyes. I stretch my arms above my head and yawn. I watch my legs dangle above the off-white polyester carpet. I gaze over at Naruto affectionately, "Good morning, love." He walked over to me, fatigued, and planted a soft kiss on my forehead. 

We watched Boruto and Himawari run around the house, gazing at them lovingly. Around Boruto's shoulders was his baby quilt, worn as a cape might be, as if all those cozy memories of him and Naruto gave him superpowers. He had eyes that shined like pebbles washed by the ocean waves and a smile that ignited inner laughter in all who saw, just like his father's. Himawari moved like her knees were just hinges, wobbling to and fro before falling on her padded bottom. Then she clapped like it was all part of the plan and rolled to her stomach to get up again. Her short (Hair) looking and cute as hell. She was dressed in a pink ruffled skirt and those soft first shoes kids wear, the ones they can still feel the ground though. Himawari and Boruto looked over at us, confused at first and then they smiled, that traditional Uzumaki smile, and continued their make-pretend game. Naruto wrapped his large, strong hands around my waist and whispered faintly in my ear "I love those kids."

I turned my head, adjusted into his arms and wrapped both my hands around either side of his face, "Let's have another one." 

Thank you all for reading, I hoped you enjoyed my story I tried to make it as good as possible. Thank you for your support!

Comment the next lemon I should do, I do OC's too. 

Follow