The Shower *Part 1*

*, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K!!

After an arduous mission and the worst kind of Hokage training yet, Naruto only wants to head home, shower and snuggle with his wife. Yet little does he know, Hinata's picked up a few of his tricks. 

He was exhausted. Despite the fact his feet were dragging, and his burning arms were dangling helplessly, all Naruto want to do was see his girl. So, his pace sped up just a little bit. 

"Naruto will be home soon," Hinata thought. She glanced around the house for some scheme to plan. A small smile crept across her face. Making her way to the bathroom, Hinata grabbed a towel from the shelf just outside the door. 

Hinata, tired from ninja training herself, had sore limbs and tired eyes. 

"Warm showers in the evenings are heavenly, I bet Naruto will enjoy them too!" She said as a small, cute smile made it's way to her lips. She quietly hummed and rapped a towel loosely around her slim body.

"I won't be needing this for very long.." Her voice dissipated into quiet, gentle giggles. She reached for the hand towel and hid her face in it, trying to cover up the heavy blush. 

With the click of the doorknob, Naruto was in the house calling Hinata's name. 

"Hinata!" He got no answer.

"Hinata-Chan?" 

"Yes, Naruto?" She called from the bathroom. He dragged his helplessly tired body over to the bathroom, she could hear the drops of his sandals make their way closer to the door. Tensing up, waiting for Naruto's delighted reaction, Hinata felt a shiver run up and down her spine, despite how warm the water was.

His fatigued voice muttered, "Hinata.." And faded off into a laugh. He ran with little effort up to her and lifted her small body up, wrapping his hands around her waist. Picking her up and tossing the towel, he opened the shower door, which was clearly running, The steam crept through the opening, moistening both of their faces. He turned around and lathered his hair with soap suds. moments later, he turned again staring straight into the eyes of his wife.

"Hina-Hinata-Chan?" He muttered in a husky voice, soap suds running down his cheeks and forehead. 

"Yes, Naruto-Kun?" She said quietly, yet just enough to be heard over the running water. 

He slammed her against the cool shower wall, not enough to hurt, but just enough to make her want it more. Her hand drifted lower, all the while smiling maliciously at him, and wrapped around his erotic member.

Throwing his head back against the shower wall, he moaned, "Ohh Hinata.." Followed by a series of undeterminable moans.

"You've been working very hard Naruto-Kun..." Hinata was oddly more seductive than usual. He enjoyed the confidence and the way she touched him, but a part of him was always wondering what had made her come out of her subtle state.

"I do believe that you deserve a reward," She continued, looking up at him with a slightly more hungry smile. Not leaving an inch between them, she pressed herself against his chest and slid downwards, now kneeling before him. She stroked on hand along his thighs as the other continued to touch his member.

"I-is-is that right?" He managed to choke up past the shower and his confusion. 

"Yes, yes it is.." She responded playfully.

Stroking it as if it were a dog, she maneuvered her hand from front to back, increasingly faster with each movement. Naruto's somewhat grunting noises made her just so much more hungry. She liked it, she needed it. She stopped for a moment, her hands still on it, but stopped. Naruto looked down, once again confused, Hinata looked up at him innocently. And then that innocence turned into predatorial desire. Plain lust. The look in her eyes was exciting and terrifying.  Before Naruto could speak, Hinata transferred his member from his hands to her mouth. Before long, he grabbed the back of her head, not enough to hurt, and moved it back and forth until he couldn't do anything but sit there. Hinata rarely did do this, and when she did, she did it under the blankets or when the room was too dark to see in order to cover up her embracement. she was slobbering on it like she was dying of thirst and his dick contained the only water for miles around. She used her tongue, deepthroated right off the bat, and everything was very wet and slippery. Up and down, she gagged, she choked, she slobbered all over it. She played with every part of him. With his cock being repeatedly rammed down her throat, and his hands on her perfect breasts, he came, and I mean, a lot. He came with more force than He ever had before. All over Hinata's face, running down her neck to her perfectly plump breasts. He came so hard that he blacked out momentarily and his entire body got all tingly when he came to. It was creamy, and salty yet sweet. She swallowed every last drop of the lukewarm liquid. Both of them panting heavily, they sat down in the shower and resting, with the water still trickling and spraying from the head of the shower. 

*Thanks again, guys! The Shower Part 2 will be released shortly!*