The Sex Store?

I awoke to the sound of rustling leaves and rays of the sun making its way through the window. Turning t my side only to find that Naruto wasn't there. 

I dreadfully lifted my sore body up from his bed and ambled zombie-like to the kitchen. The smell of bacon and eggs greeted my nose, making me sigh in relief. 

"Good morning Hinata-Chan!" I heard Naruto's voice call to me. 

"Naruto-Kun." I "Fell" into his arms for a hug.

"So, does this mean we're a couple now?" He queried

I pulled him in for a kiss.

"Does that answer your question?"

"Yes."

"We should do something as a couple," I said

"I agree."

A sly smirk crept onto his face.

"Jiraiya sensei showed me a place..."

"Is it perverted?"

He waited for a few seconds, afraid of my response. 

"Yes?"

"Thank God! Fuck yes!" I exclaimed. 

"Literally." he implied.

*About 5 minutes later*

We walked out the door of Shino's house and onto a street I was familiar with. 

"You know the way to the "Place", right Naruto?"

"I've been there many times. Of course, I do."

"Jiraiya is having an influence on you." 

He didn't answer.  He just chuckled an adorable chuckle. 

We arrived at the place, My eyes widened and my eyebrows lifted, surprised yet expecting to see a sex store.

Oh, it had everything. From condoms and dildos to vibrators and Fleshlights. 

"It-It's glorious Naruto-Kun!," I continued in awe with sparkling eyes. "The-The store of my dreams!" 

"Who knew you could be so...perverted Hinata? We have A LOT of similarities." he was shocked to see my amusement.

We walked in and I immediately began examining the store in detail, running my fingers through everything.

"Hehe..." Naruto began walking towards the man at the desk. "That's my girlfriend, Hinata. She loves this stuff as much as I do."

"Ah then we'll get along well," he said eyeing me and nodding his head. Which was very strange and quite uncomfortable. 

"Hinata, this is Dikku. Dikku, this is Hinata." He said using his hands as a gesture.

"Very good..." Dikku muttered to himself.

"So, what are you two looking for today?"

"Anything that can be used for sex or self-pleasure," I replied.

"Ha! I really like you, Hinata."

"Thank you, Dikku??"

"Anyway, if that's what you're looking for, this is where you'll find it." He spread his arms pointing at both halves of the luxurious store.  I noticed that his hands had scratches and bite marks on them. I figured they were just from rough sex, so I didn't ask. 

"Make yourselves at home."

He said as he walked into the back room. Which was a black door that blended in with the walls.  The walls were painted black with neon purple words or phrases written on the walls. It was also riddled with neon string-like wires.

The messages said things like, 

"Welcome! The sperm stops here!." Over by the condoms.

Naruto walked over to me and proposed a deal. "I will buy something for you to use/wear, and you will do the same for me. How 'bout that?"

"Sounds great."

We split into separate halves of the store.

I walked to the section that was labeled "Toys and Games."

"NOW THIS is going to be fun," I said to myself internally

I looked around and saw many things that pleased me and captivated my interests. 

Oooh...Spin the bottle sex, Try not to cum, and shoot the target all seemed like good ones. Though I picked out "Sexperiments". 

"we're gonna have fun tonight..." I said, sticking the package under my arm.

I looked on the back of the package and saw not only places to do it, but also positions.

- In the shower

-On the washer

-Against a window 

-on the floor

-in a public restroom

Were all places to try. It also had, for positions:

-Hot seat

-Reverse spoon

- Sidesaddle

-Reverse cowgirl

These were all positions with demonstrations. I walked to the front desk, giving everything a last look.

"Dikku? I'd like to get this for Naruto and me." 

"This is one of our best products. Happy fucking." 

"Thank you," I said as I paid and went to look for Naruto. I wonder what he bought?