Black

Taehyung's POV

We walked into the party and I was instantly stared at by about everyone in the room. Each look was either shock, jealousy, or a mix of both.

Well, I guess it wasn't everyday that the most powerful mafia leader in the country and perhaps the whole continent, who was a notorious playboy and man whore brought a date to such an important event.

We walked further into the crowd and Jungkook slowly pulled away from me and turned to face me. "Remember the plan." He whispered as he leaned into my ear. He pushed something into my ear as well, which I recognized as an ear piece. "In fact, just gather as much info about this stupid mutiny as possible. I don't care who it's from, or who you have to kill."

"Wow, I can kill people now?"

"Only if you want." He leaned away and smirked at me. "Bye, kitten." He pecked my lips before disappearing into the crowd. I rolled my eyes at his antics and turned, making my way to the bar.

I ordered a Champaign, and someone approached me. "Mr. Lee." He said, holding out his hand.

"V." I said, smirking at the man and shaking his hand. I turned my body to face his and gave him once over, over exaggerating my interest in the older man.

"You came with Jungkook?"

"Yes, I came with Jeon." I said in a warning tone. He paled slightly and I smirked. "You control the Daegu area, am I right, Mr. Lee?"

"Yes, you are."

"I hope it's in good hands. I myself originate from Daegu before moving to the city."

"In very good hands." He smirked and leaned in. "I could show you how good."

"I'm sure." I purred seductively. "I've also heard that there's an uprising. It's on everyone's tongue nowadays." Mr. Lee hesitated. "Come now, Mr. Lee. I'm nothing but a pretty little doll for Jungkook to fuck and look at. Do you really think that I have any sort of loyalty to him?"

"I do not know, V. Do you?" He asked, searching my eyes for any lies.

"His dick is good. But I'm sure there are better ones." I pointedly looked down and Mr. Lee grinned.

"Well, V, I'll have you know that me and some of my associates may or may not have a plan to take Jeon down. It's foolproof, don't worry. So if you're pretty little ass decided to park it's way on my--"

"V." Mr. Lee stopped talking as Jungkook spoke up.

"Jeon." I smiled, looking at him with half lidded eyes. "Mr. Lee was just praising you about you're hard work and how well you run the city of Seoul."

"I'm sure he was." Jungkook smiled, and so did Mr. Lee. One fake and another relieved.

"Please, won't you join us for drinks?"

"I just came to check up on you, Kitten. You seemed to be getting a little cozy."

"There's no better place to make friends than over drinks." I winked at him and he smirked, giving my butt a firm squeeze and then a spank before walking away.

Mr. Lee was blushing at the blatant show of dominance. I turned back to Mr. Lee. "I'd love to meet your other partners. After all, I have direct access to Jeon's office." He licked his lips, thinking about the unspoken offer.

"Right this way." He finally said. I smirked as he led me to a back room. Five other men sat there.

I recognized all of them. I made a note of their names and what areas they were in charge of in my head. I sat on a chair, slowly and gracefully. I tilted my head sensually to the side to reveal my unmarked neck. They all looked at it hungrily. I cringed on the inside.

"Good evening gentlemen."

"What the fuck is this whore doing here?" One of the men demanded.

"Such harsh words." I pouted. "Insulting the one that can get you the ticket to power?"

"What do you mean?" Another one asked.

"I don't care much for Jungkook. His dick is big, but he's so lame in bed. I need someone else, and all I require is someone in power, preferably in the number one slot. I have direct access to big boys office. Anything you want, I can get. I just need to know what you plan on doing and who else is involved so that I may be of service."

"I mean offense by this, just so you know, but how the fuck are we supposed to trust you?"

"Do you need a little convincing?" I asked, licking my lips slowly and looking at the man who had spoken up and down.

He had a shocked face for about two seconds before he smirked. "I think I just might." He relaxed on the couch, spreading his legs apart and throwing his arms over the side of the chair he sat in.

I slowly got up and swayed my hips as I walked towards him. When I reached him, I trailed a hand along his collar, sitting and straddling him. "Well, how can I convince you, baby?" I asked, lowering the pitch of my voice slightly. It worked, I could tell by his boner digging into my ass.

"I think you can be creative, doll." I nodded as I suddenly rolled my hips over his, grinding against his boner. He moaned softly as I continued my movements.

The other men in the room watched hungrily as I ran a hand up the man's chest, and then back down, palming his length through his pants.

I slowly leaned in and kissed his jawline, sighing internally and steeling myself for the obvious sexual act I'd have to engage in to get these fucktards to talk.

I kissed down, tracing his neck and sucking on his adams apple slightly. He groaned at the slight pressure I placed onto it.

I slowly slid off of his lap and landed on my knees between his legs. I unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants and boxers, letting his dick spring free.

Without any teasing, I sucked harshly on the head, swirling my tongue around roughly, before enveloping him into my mouth.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I heard through my ear piece. It was Hoseok. "At least give me a little warning next time, Taehyung. I don't wanna hear you giving some guy head." I moaned onto the dick I was currently sucking in response.

"You're so gross!" He groaned. "I can't believe I have to stay connected through this."

I ignored him as he continued to complain, taking the full length of the man into my mouth. He wasn't that big. I bobbed my head up and down quickly, eliciting grunts from the man.

As I swirled my tongue around his length, his breath hitched. A slight graze of my teeth and he shot his load right into my mouth. I swallowed it and looked up, smirking. "Couldn't hold out a little longer? It was only four minutes." I mused. He blushed in shame as I stood, smoothing out my shirt.

"You're fucking gross." Hoseok hissed into my ear.

"Now, ready to talk gentlemen?" I asked allowed, returning to my original seat.