Chapter 14: First Date

Alycat pov.

It has been a week seen Louie ask me to be his girlfriend, and everything is going great he treats me like a princess. We are in Hawaii this is your 6 day in Hawaii and we are going on a date tonight and this is your first date as boyfriend and girlfriend and I am so happy. This whole time in Hawaii has made me forget what happened at the airport and I am happy about it because I hate what happened that day. We get up and get ready for the day, we go walking around to eat at a nice place that we have been going to for the last 5 days, now 6 days. We eat our food and leave to go to see a dolphin show that is happening and after the show we are going back to the hotel to rest for a while before we get ready for our date. I love dolphins, the dolphin show was amazing the people working it let some people touch the dolphins and I was so happy when I got to touch one. After the show we got back to the hotel and got in comfortable clothes to lay down and watch movies. I wake up to the hotel door opening, when I look I see Louie in swim trunks. I get up out of bed and ask were we are going and he said the beach and dinner at a restaurant I was reaching to take you to. I get my swimsuit on and then some nice clothes for the dinner after the beach, when I exit the bathroom Louie ask if I am ready and I say yes let's go. We head down to the beach, well we are there we swim, tan, and look for shells well holding hands. We were just walking and Louie stop so I did too and next thing I know I am in the water, he push me in. I started to acted like I was having a hard time getting back up for going under the water, I feel Louie's hands go around me and lifted me out of the water so I close my eyes. I can hear him saying that he wants to kiss me, it takes so much in me not to kiss him but I did and he pulls us apart and says don't ever do that again. I am sorry I will not do that again but I love the way you save me, I am so sorry. I did not get to finish what I was saying because he kissed me. He pulls us aparts and says it is ok I love you know matter what. We get ready for your date, we get to the restaurant and it is so nice that I can't believe we are eating here. We get are food and the food was so good.

I am ending this here because I don't know what else to put for this. Hope you guys enjoyed this story of a dream that won't come true. Some dreams are made to be dreams not everything you dream will come true I learn that the boy I used to like is not how I thought he would be. I don't like this doy anymore so that is another reason why I am ending this book. It just took me awhile to edit some of my spelling.