Chapter 8: At Louie's house

Louie pov.
We are at my house and my dog is acting funny and I ask Alycat to look at her. She said OK but I need to go home and get my vet stuff first. I said OK let's go so we can get your vet stuff from your house.

Alycat pov.
We at Louie house and we are playing a game and his dog is acting funny and he ask me if I can look at her and I said yes. I go home and get my stuff and come back and look at her. I tell him that his dog is pregnant and I ask him all this guess and then I ask him if his dog is fixed and he said no. I was like OK I am going to call a vet shop and tell them what is going on. (on the phone with vet shop) (talking to Louie now) OK so I need you to pick her up like this and take her to the car hold her in your arms/ lap and I will drive to the vet shop.

Louie pov.
OK so I got tell that I need to pick up my dog like this and take her to the car so I do and Alycat is going to drive to the vet shop because she tell me that my dog is pregnant and I am like what how.

Alycat pov.  (At the vet shop)
We are at the vet shop and I ask Louie to take the dog with us and follow me so he dose. We get in side and the lady at the dash ask us questions and I said we talk on the phone about the pregnant dog check up and the lady said oh OK you can go to room 3 and get what you need and if you need stuff just ask them you know what your doing so I do. We go to room 3 and I checked on her and her baby's and she is due soon this week. I was done I had him put her back in the car and tell him to wait in the car for me. I clean up the room and said how much do I pay you and the lady said you don't have to pay me. I want you to work for me and I will pay you today $10.00 for doing what you are doing and I said you Sure and she said yes so I said let me think but she gave me the paper work to do and the $10.00 so I will come back with the papers when I am done she said OK. I said thank you and she said no thank you and then I go to the car and drive back to his house.

Louie pov. ( We get to my house at 8:30pm)
We are at my house and Alycat said that my dog is going to have her puppies soon and I said I don't know what to do and I ask if she can stay at my house. So when it happens she is here and she said OK but where am I going to sleep. I said in the guest room and she said OK I have to go get my stuff from home and I will be back soon and I said OK do you need help and she said sure and I said OK let's go.

Alycat pov.
We are at Louie's house and he ask me if I can stay at his house because of his dog so I said yes and ask him to help me get some of my stuff to his house.

Louie pov.
OK so she just ask me to help her more some stuff from her house to my mine and I said yes so we go to her house to get her stuff. I got attack by her dogs and then we go to her room and start getting her stuff and then we want back to my house. I ask her if she was hungry and she said yes so I made us some food and then when out to get us your ice cream and then we watched a movie and eat are ice cream and after we go to your rooms and go to bad.

Alycat pov.
Louie ask me if I want something to eat and I said yes so he made us some food to eat and then he went out and got us ice cream to eat later. So we watched a movie and eat ice cream and then we said good night and when to bed. ( I am sleeping in the guest room that is now mine.)

Sorry I haven't posted I been busy with work and now I am going to be busy with school and work this year.