"You're just like them. Day by day you're becoming just like your fucking mother. I'm done with you. You don't even take care of your kids."

"You took the Miami."

"Nigga don't do that. You haven't been there for me since the day you found me. You weren't there for my baby while I was supposedly dead, you've seen our twins five times since they were fucking born!" I yelled.

Now I'm pissed.

"I was busy."

"YOU WERE BUSY CHEATING!" I tossed everything in my hand on the floor.

"Well you fucked another nigga so I guess we're even now."

"Even?!" I obnoxiously laughed. "Oh we're not close to being even."

"How's Mo anyway?"

I looked over at the clock on the stove. He should've called by now. I picked up my purse and pulled out my phone.

No missed call. I went to dial his number but next thing I know the phone was being pulled out my hand. "Don't even waste your time sweetheart." Chris laughed.

My eyes grew as I looked up at him. "What did you do?"

"What you think?"

My hand went to hit him but he grabbed my arm.

"WHY WOULD YOU KILL HIM?!" I yelled.

"Same reason you killed Sadie! Why the fuck would you send me that video?!"

"You deserve to feel every ounce of pain you caused me plus more!" Tears poured down my face. "You've treated me like shit since the day I came back! Once again I'm raising our children on my own. I thought you loved me, I thought you cared about me! You kept treating me like I'm a fucking hoe you brought home from the street. I gave you everything! I loved you when I told myself to never love anybody. I thought we were made for each other but you showed me other wise! I hate you so much! I wish I would've killed you the first time. I fucking hate you!" I pushed him off of me. "The minute you came into my life you've made it a living hell. The only good thing that has come out of this is Imani, Ava and Carter. You don't love me, you think you have a hold on me but you don't, that video proved that. We're done." I started walking towards the back.

"Jordyn!"

Walking into my room I slammed the door shut and locked it, then I sat on the floor as teared poured down my face.

I hate him.

Christian Brooks

I sat on the couch just staring at the floor. I wanted to break down the door and make her talk to me but I know that's big going to fix anything. The pain in her eyes crushed me and the fact that I made shit this way made me feel even worse.

I was supposed to protect her, love her, make her feel whole again but I just made shit worse.

Nothing is going to fix this. We're over and I just have accept that.

The front door opened and I quickly wiped the tears from my face then stood up.

"JORDYN WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE DOORKNOB?" Tank yelled.

I walked over to him.

"Daddy!" Imani ran over to me and I picked her up.

"Wassup princess."

"You did that?! Is Jordyn alright?!"

"She's in her room."

He looked at me while putting down the car seats then headed to the back. I put Imani down then picked up the twins and carried them over to the couch. I took them out of their seats then placed kisses on their cheeks.

"Wassup little ones." I said. "Wassup."

"Daddy are you leaving again?"

"I don't want to. I'll probably go stay in a hotel but I'll come visit everyday."

"You promise? You don't come around anymore."

"I promise."

"Imani, your mother said go take a bath and get ready for dinner." Tank said.

"Okay." She got up and ran to the back. I just stared at these two beautiful babies we created.

"Why you here man?" He asked me while sitting down.

"To fix the mess I made."

"C, I think it's too late bro."

"I realized that, I fucked up."

Tank nodded. "Why you do her like that? She looked out for you, she loved you. I know she fucked up once but damn C. She didn't deserve none of the things you did."

"I know and reality just set in that I'm about to lose the woman I truly love."

"You can't love her, you wouldn't have treated her the way you did, especially after what she went through with your mom. You pushed her and your kids to the side, that was messed up."

"I know I know I know." I exhaled while getting up. "Ima go check on her."

"You sure that's a good idea?"

"Yeah."

I headed to the back and walked over to the double doors, bending down I opened one. She was sitting in the middle of her bed staring at the TV.

"Jordyn." I said. She looked over at me, her eyes were red and puffy.

She walked over to me and grabbed Ava. "Hi pretty girl."

"Look, you don't have to say anything just listen, please. I let this lifestyle get to me. When I thought you died, I lost myself and I started being reckless doing things that I shouldn't like abandoning Imani. When I found out you were alive, I should've went back to being an engaged faithful man but I didn't. When I tell you I was reckless during those six months, I mean that. But I'm not going to use that as an excuse. If you hate me, that's okay because I deserve that. I messed up. You were already fragile from what you went through and I broke you with all the other shit I did. I apologize. I'm going to make up for the mess I made. I'm not going to force you to get back with me. I just want to repair the things I broke. Starting with how I left you to raise our children alone. Ima Get a hotel and I'll be here every day, the minute I slip up, let me know. Ima make this right, I promise."

She just looked at me but never said anything. I walked up to her and kissed her forehead. I turned to walk out the door.

"Get my damn doorknob fixed." She said causing me to laugh.

"I'm on it."