Chapter 13: Plucking Feathers

Start from the beginning

(F/N): "Do you like your people slowly roasted or deep fried?"

Raven: "Fuck you!"

(F/N): "Now that's just uncalled for, wait." I start laughing. "I guess that is called for."

Raven: "When I get free from this I'm going to kill you."

(F/N): "Oh? And how are you going to do that? Please enlighten me."

Raven: "I'll find a way." I could hear the hatred in her voice, it was like mine when I spoke of her.

(F/N): "Well, I will tell you this, you will be set free once I'm down with you."

Raven: "Why should I believe that? You're just trying to give me some hope to then take it away."

(F/N): "No actually, thank your daughter and her friends for that, because if they never crossed me I'd never need you as an example."

Raven: "What?" I grab her harshly by her hair and move in closely.

(F/N): "I'm done with women like you, so you'll be an example for them all."

With the use of the Cell I crush and break every possible bone in her body, after that I let her aura restore to help her heal, we spend days at the remains of her camp. For food I forced her to eat the flesh of her people, while I had Drag hunt beast for me, it was all going well, but all good things have to reach their end. I went over to her blade and picked it up, letting her take the blade she ran like a coward through one of her portals.

Drag: "My lord, all of this just to let her go?"

(F/N): "Oh we'll cross paths again. Next time she'll have more hope, maybe even be better than she was before, and when I get a hold of her." I start laughing like a madman. "I'm going to enjoy destroying it all again!"

Drag: "I see... my lord?" I stop laughing and face him.

(F/N): "What is it?"

Drag: "What now until then?"

(F/N): "Huh?"

Drag: "What will you do now until you meet her again?"

(F/N): "Um... ah... good question... hmm..."

Drag: "Do you have an idea?"

(F/N): "Give me an minute!"

Drag: "Sorry my lord."

(F/N): "It's fine, you did nothing wrong." I look up to the sky. "Well, I still have to kill Ozpin, if I find Ruby I'll no doubt find him."

Drag: "Is she important to him?"

(F/N): "Those silver eyes are." I nod my head. "Yes, that's what we'll do. Drag we're heading for Patch."

Drag: "Where would that be my lord?"

(F/N): "An island off the coast of the city of Vale, well, former city."

Ruby POV

It's been some time since Beacon fell, after (F/N) let me go I could hardly keep up with my uncle, he had to carry me back home. When I woke up I was in bed, hoping it had been just a dream, but when my father came in and we started talking, I learned that it wasn't a dream, the city and academy are still filled with Grimm. When I got out of bed that day I saw Yang, her right arm still gone along with her usual personality, I couldn't blame her, but I wanted to get her back to normal and I tried to cheer her up but it didn't work.

Ozpin and Qrow were talking in the living room, a lot of people that were evacuated ended up on Patch so him and Goodwitch had been over seeing things. One day Qrow and I talked, he dropped a hint that the people responsible had a trail back to Haven, I got in touch with Jaune and the others and told them about it. Once everything was set I left a note for dad and Yang, but just as we were about to leave a red portal opened in front of the house, we were ready to fight when she stepped out.